Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Milano red EP? THat's not something I see everyday, or even at all.

Youll love it. Honda shoulda sold this car this color in the states!

Quote Originally Posted by RAMSES EP3 View Post
    are you going to do the roof black or red also
    Naw, but sure seems to be popular these days... the guy doin my car suggested it, but i didnt want to. i dont think it looks bad, but id just rather have a factory look.

i am changing my color because of all the people painting there cars milano red. its a sweet sweet color, but I want something different. I am thinking of a Nissan color.

Wow, your car had quite a few little dents. It's gonna look great when it's done. Milano Red is a beautiful color.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
    i am changing my color because of all the people painting there cars milano red. its a sweet sweet color, but I want something different. I am thinking of a Nissan color.
    I think your color looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
    I agree... I'm tired of people repainting MR... it looks good.. but why not go for an non-honda color? I don't like flat colors all that much. You gotta have flake or pearl or something.. May I suggest that nissan pearly white? its on some altimas and infiniti's ..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadySi View Post
    I agree... I'm tired of people repainting MR... it looks good.. but why not go for an non-honda color? I don't like flat colors all that much. You gotta have flake or pearl or something.. May I suggest that nissan pearly white? its on some altimas and infiniti's ..
    well i'd agree with you, cept my whole purpose was to keep it a honda color... but a honda color that didn't come on the EP3, at least not in the U.S...

if i chose a white, blue, black or silver... not many pple would notice it's a "non-honda" color unless you were a diehard car color expert. most pple would be like "o, yea, that car does come in a blue/white/black" ya feel me? they're not gonna go "o, thats the nissan pearly white on that honda!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Odyssey05 View Post
    well i'd agree with you, cept my whole purpose was to keep it a honda color... but a honda color that didn't come on the EP3, at least not in the U.S...

if i chose a white, blue, black or silver... not many pple would notice it's a "non-honda" color unless you were a diehard car color expert. most pple would be like "o, yea, that car does come in a blue/white/black" ya feel me? they're not gonna go "o, thats the nissan pearly white on that honda!"
    haha, true true.. you thought about cosmic grey or galpagos green? or even midori green. ah well.. milano will be nice regardless

Quote Originally Posted by ShadySi View Post
    haha, true true.. you thought about cosmic grey or galpagos green? or even midori green. ah well.. milano will be nice regardless
    yea, i actually considered the cosmic grey and almost went with it... but in the end, i wanted to pull away from the darker colors and change it up to something brighter, which im happy with =) thnx.

*UPDATE* now here's some red ;) (yea, kind of still dirty from all the sanding he was doing... but its lookin real good)

and the last shot till i see the finished product...

...which he said would be rdy by wed. =( omfg im die-ing without the EP! AHHH!

dude...your cars got red on it...might wanna get that checked out, it could be a rash and it could spread to the rest of the car
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Nice. Can't wait to see finished pics.

Hope they cover your exhaust, so that your exhaust can stay shiny(if it is already) and not match the color of your car from over spray...

im excited for you bro!
    wish you'd gone with the cosmic grey though, but this color still rocks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information