Close

Talking What up everyone! new EP owner representin Utah! whoo! haha

hey guys i'm a new and proud owner of 2002 civic si in black (is it NHBP?). i haven't really modded much, it's basically stock beside a k&n drop in and a skunk2 shift knob haha. anyway i just wanted to introduce myself and ask you guys what you would suggest for a cheap upgrade that i could install next for the performance end of my ep? oh and also im here in utah and wonderin how many other Ep hatch owners on this site are in the area?

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vboy127 View Post
    hey guys i'm a new and proud owner of 2002 civic si in black (is it NHBP?). i haven't really modded much, it's basically stock beside a k&n drop in and a skunk2 shift knob haha. anyway i just wanted to introduce myself and ask you guys what you would suggest for a cheap upgrade that i could install next for the performance end of my ep? oh and also im here in utah and wonderin how many other Ep hatch owners on this site are in the area?
    Welcome to the hatch! Yes, it is NHBP (Nighthawk Black Pearl), and usually the first mod is an intake or a drop, as fas as performance goes. A lot of people say they liked getting their suspension upgraded before the engine because you can get some fun driving in with better handling, rather than trying to make a stock EP into any kind of speed demon.
    Last edited by Draw7Seven; 06-06-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

Banned
    welcome!

welcome

Welcome newbie!

Sup dawwwwwwwwwwg

hey thanks guys! i'm pretty happy with the car i went with. i've heard the ep is a love/hate car and i love this thing! anyways i was thinkin of startin with upgrading the suspension. i did some research and i think i'm gonna go with eibach sportlines, but which shocks should i go with? the koni yellows or tokico d-specs?? is one better than the other? oh and update i just got a skunk2 billet shift knob, brand new SI floor mats (graduation gift) :), oh and some mugen tank covers and a mugen license plate frame. lol

welcome amigo!

ephatch the addiction

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    i know everyone's gonna hate me for bumping this but WHERE ARE YOU UTAH? haha

You in SLC? Im from the area, but I'm up in Anchorage, Alaska right now. I got a blue 2005 si. I'll be back down in my hometown of slc probably sometime this summer or fall. You guys have any ricer meets down there? And im thinking if you car doesn't have coils your gonna wanna put some on so you can raise it come time for winter. Mine right now is too low for the Alaska winters so I'd either have to take off the body kit or get some coils.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timbroski View Post
    You in SLC? Im from the area, but I'm up in Anchorage, Alaska right now. I got a blue 2005 si. I'll be back down in my hometown of slc probably sometime this summer or fall. You guys have any ricer meets down there? And im thinking if you car doesn't have coils your gonna wanna put some on so you can raise it come time for winter. Mine right now is too low for the Alaska winters so I'd either have to take off the body kit or get some coils.
    i think you're talking to Vboy but his post is almost 3 years old even though i think he's still active on the site nowadays. i'm in the layton area and just wanted to bump this to see if any utah members were still hanging around. i have around a 1.5" drop all the way around on my car and it does fine in the snow still. my tires are still pretty fresh though. not sure about meets around here cause there aren't many EPs but there seems to be quite a few clubrsx guys around the SLC area

Thread Information