Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    not feeling it :/

Wurd.
    Props for being original and trying something new. Keep the ideas flowing, even if they don't turn out so popular...
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechEP3 View Post
    Canada has the Eh?3 Know what I'm talking aboot?

who cares mike, your packing heat... lol

Quote Originally Posted by shanewdude View Post
    Props for being original and trying something new. Keep the ideas flowing, even if they don't turn out so popular...

Mad JDM Vtec Hax Yo! ep3civic2nr's Avatar
    i'm doing my own Radiator Duct for my JDM Bumper right now. except i'm using carbon kevlar..

Props for helping the EP3 movement. since none of our vendors want to.

I want to see it on the EP before I can say how I realy feel about it. I am on the fence about the idea. but I have to say props for giving this a try.

alright, fabrication is always cool if htere is a point behind it, so props dude...

...now the designer in me is goiung to be an overly critical dick, so dont be offended...

...as of right now, the craft on it looks really rough and bad...to do that duct you need to do a lot more cleaning up and finishing work, not only that but its going to look stupid unless the size of it proportionally balances out...so id atleast go as wide as the mugen duct, but not equal width or larger than the upper grill that you have blocked with the piece of plastic...in the one picture it looks clean, and the other picture it looks bubbly, so i cant tell on that piece, but on the shiny picture that actually doesnt look half bad...have you considered just filling that entire grill section and painting it? thats just an idea, i dont know how it would look, but thats just me shootin out ideas...as for the hole for the intake, thats pretty cool, i want better pictures though, right now it looks clean and the shape doesnt look bad...how are you going to "finish" it so it isnt just a hole?

alright anyway, im really excited to see where this goes, keep it up :thumb:

i have no problems with what you are doing, just being critical to help you along...so in a nut shell, clean it up and get it as nicely finished as possible and then you will really stand out and no one can hate on it if its done well!!
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

thanks for your guys'es advice. Originally, i just cut up the bumper and was gonna throw it away after I was done, but since you guys are all so supportive of the idea, I'm gonna do some more work on it and try to finish it up.

see you all at the meet in Gilroy!
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information