Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    hello! havent seen you in forever. why did you sell the wrx?
    charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles

Hey j000000stin!!! Suck it, i know how to change my sig. muhahahaha

The WRX had an oil leak I couldn't identify, so I decided to get rid of it in favor of something frugal like my TDi. The TDi is nice, but VW makes some garbage interiors. I've ultimately decided leaving my Honda was a poor and hastily made choice. I want to buy another, whether it be a DC5, EP3, EM1 or perhaps an EK9.

Sorry to bust your balls but yes, you did make a fast and poor decision. Your car was very well done. For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by soquel1 View Post
    Sorry to bust your balls but yes, you did make a fast and poor decision. Your car was very well done. For shame.
    Hey, its cool. Some times you need to bust someone's balls so they don't make the same mistake again. The time was right to be rid of the car, it was costing me a lot of money when money was an issue for me. But it's been a few years and I may buy another EP3 and do a whole new build. I know I want to do a different colored EP3 this time around. Unless I find a VBP for cheaper I'd like to stick with NHBP or whatever the factory silver is.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information