Close

FutureEP

Water getting into hatch area.

Whenever it rains I get water coming in through the vents in the hatch area. They are sort of on the underside of the ledges that hold up the cover. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm not talking about a drop here and there either.

Yes other people on here have had that same problem :(

Hmmmm......

We just had a couple days' worth of rain, and I haven't noticed anything of the sort back there.

I'll look more closely tomorrow morning. If I don't find anything wrong with mine, I'd say to make a trip to the dealer -- a defect is a defect.

FutureEP
    Thanks for the response guys. I guess I'll get it fixed during my first oil change if it can wait another month or so. I was just wondering if this was a widespread problem.

Here's anoter question --

Does the water come in only while moving, or at any time? Either way, I think it's a defect that would get missed most of the time (unless Honda inspectors park the car under sheets of water to look for leaks).

FutureEP
    It happens when my car is parked and moving. It doesn't seem to matter. It's probably something simple, but I'm not about to take my interior apart looking for it. I'll let them handle it.

im gonna check mine tomorrow, but i did notice a drop of running water on the inside of my back window the other day, i had just washed my car, so, i may have done that, but, if anyone else has had water on the inside of the back window, lemme know

Thread Information