Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    Wow, without AC in CA, I would probably die of a heat stroke. I was really looking forward to this kit =(.
    I agree...it is going to be 100 degrees... need AC...

slow & quiet again 4angrybadgers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kokopuffs405 View Post
    didnt someone already have this kit... before the crash?
    civicsihb(something like that) did a custom Rotrex kit a while ago. It wasn't anything by Kraftwerks.

Quote Originally Posted by kokopuffs405 View Post
    didnt someone already have this kit... before the crash?
    Not this kit, a kit from another company in any case this kit looks nice so someone tried it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 4angrybadgers View Post
    civicsihb(something like that) did a custom Rotrex kit a while ago. It wasn't anything by Kraftwerks.
    civichbsi209

hahah.... good job on correcting him... I remember you had that Rotrex Kit for sale for so long... Chris Great job gettting it working! Mad props

yea i diffenttly been waiting for this kit for a while but i live in south florida and there's no way im takeing out my A/C

ok im confused this is for racers and k swapers....but u said that the o6+ si will have A/c....will the 06+ si fit our cars.,...

The Rotrex Kit posted is the RACE KIT. This is a less complete kit intended for people who are not afraid to fabricate on their RACE CARS or project cars. When is the last time you saw a race car with A/C?

Im sure Kraftwerk's has a more daily driver oriented kit (like the 06+ si and fit kits) in the works. In fact, I am almost positive they they had confirmed production for our cars. OJR just wanted to keep you guys in the loop by posting up his extreme kit. Don't be put away by the post. Its just an option for people out there with K's who want serious performance and don't need A/C in their vehicle.
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    nice so no more a/c?! ive been waiting for this for a long time
    hahaha I read this and took it as one straight sentance!! I laughed haha I thought u were excited to get rid of that pesky a/c system and it had been on your mind forever!! hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PAPITUYO326 View Post
    The Rotrex Kit posted is the RACE KIT. This is a less complete kit intended for people who are not afraid to fabricate on their RACE CARS or project cars. When is the last time you saw a race car with A/C?

Im sure Kraftwerk's has a more daily driver oriented kit (like the 06+ si and fit kits) in the works. In fact, I am almost positive they they had confirmed production for our cars. OJR just wanted to keep you guys in the loop by posting up his extreme kit. Don't be put away by the post. Its just an option for people out there with K's who want serious performance and don't need A/C in their vehicle.
    ok i understand now thank you for clearing that up....

Quote Originally Posted by PAPITUYO326 View Post

PApi I am waiting patiently with your results :P especially track times (if your a 1/4 mile guy)

This is not the END ALL K-Series kit. This kit is a race kit, to fit all K-Series models.

We have an 06+ Civic Si kit that retains A/C and P/S, and is extremely fast. I <3 my A/C

-OJR

Banned
    god, I hate being right all the time. There will be a boltin kit for the ep3 about the time........

Quote Originally Posted by mustclime View Post
    god, I hate being right all the time. There will be a boltin kit for the ep3 about the time........

Just buy the K-series kit, pull out the A/C and have a mean, mean EP3.

Quote Originally Posted by KraftWerks View Post
    You guys are too quick for me!

-OJR
    Obviously these guys do not see the big picture:

K-Series Race Kit- (On Sale Now) Many applications: Custom fabrication for both K Series equipped cars (AC delete) and K swaps.

06+ Civic Si Kit- (Est. Late fall) 06+ Civic Si ONLY (No other application)

02-05 Civic Si- (TBD) ??? But not written off yet

CAN YOU SEE THAT THESE ARE ALL DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS?
    For those who are impatient and want it now for your EP, the only option seems to be the Race Kit but you should know what you are getting yourself in to first. (It is like installing Stage 3 camshafts or any other major modification- if you find yourself asking a lot of questions about it, chances are you should not be working on it).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information