Close

Smile experiences on a 65 shot....

well guys i havent really posted on this new ephatch yet, but i just recently added a nos wet kit into my car.
    i have fijita cold air,
    dc rhs,
    custom 2.5 catback,
    and intake manifold thick gasket,
    the nitrous kit as i has said before is a nos kit wet system the only other thing i added to the car was a window switch so i could have an easier piece of mind when under the juice.
    why i did nitrous: cuz i only spend on everything 42 dollars for the ik22/s sparkplugs, and 12 dollars for two jets, everything else got it for free so why not?!!!.

first gear all i do is peel out, and secong half of it too, but what i have to say is for a quick add on power is excellent, so far i raced a full bolt on mazda protege turbo boosted more than factory of course and destrtoyed him, and the only other car was a mustang with i say quite some work done to it just a v8 gt and i was only able to take a little bit on him by the end of fourth.... but is fun and the car really impresses you....

sounds fun man. NOS is a cheap and easy way to get the power. not sure how reliable it is in the long run, but what is reliable right?

i went to the track and saw a guy with a shirt that said: Turbos Suck, Super chargers Blow, nitrous rocks.

i thought of one: If you can't win, spray

lol
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

nitrous is perfectly reliable if you get everything needed..

im pretty sure the nos brand rates their horsepower at the crank instead of at the wheels

Quote Originally Posted by squeak04si View Post
    im pretty sure the nos brand rates their horsepower at the crank instead of at the wheels
    most places do , not until you get the good kits will it be at the wheels like plate kits..

ok i went and got jets for a 75 shot , did three pulls, yesterday man it felt good but ran into an issue at the ending of fourth gear the car knocks sensor check engine light flashes on and off a few times then it goes away thats why i got the impression it was knocking plus the feeling of loss power, has anyone else encounter this problem and found the reason much help would be really thanksfull guys.....

Quote Originally Posted by yanniel05 View Post
    ok i went and got jets for a 75 shot , did three pulls, yesterday man it felt good but ran into an issue at the ending of fourth gear the car knocks sensor check engine light flashes on and off a few times then it goes away thats why i got the impression it was knocking plus the feeling of loss power, has anyone else encounter this problem and found the reason much help would be really thanksfull guys.....
    Sounds like its running lean in the upper RPM band. Very bad.:scared: What was your A/F reading?

Thread Information