Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vent on wooddashexperts.com

so awhile ago i had the extra money to finally order a ctr replica spoiler for my car. I read good things about wooddashexperts.com so i went with them. i paid around 240 shipped for the color matched wing; good deal i thought. I placed my order on june 7th. So it has been almost 2 and a half weeks and i still haven't received it. They didnt give me a tracking number either so i couldt find out how close it was. I gave them a little slack on time because it was getting painted but not fricken 2 weeks. so i finally called them today. They tell me that the item is on backorder and i will not receive it till the middle to end of august! They operator said someone was suppose to tell me this sooner but no one did. So i said eff that and i asked to cancel my order. So i get transferred to someone else and they tell me the manager who does cancellations is busy and will have to call me back. So now i have to wait for the manager to call me back to be able to cancel my order and get my money back.

so now my question is, does anyone recommend another site that sells ctr replica spoilers? i dont want hfp, replica will be good for me.
    or is anyone on here selling a SSM painted or unpainted ctr replica wing?

check the Classified Section and the Vendors Section.

learn to have some patience to. 2 weeks is really not that long.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

ya i have been checking the classifieds section. i have lots of patience but when i paid for 5-7 day shipping you would expect it sooner than a couple weeks lol

Registered User that1blackhatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnhatch03 View Post
    check the Classified Section and the Vendors Section.

learn to have some patience to. 2 weeks is really not that long.
    middle to end of august for a wing? seems like more than 2 weeks to me... i would have canceled my order also...

http://www.speedstar-racing.com/stor...a61a064bad6474

good customer service and quick delivery... i ordered headlights on a wed. and got them on fri. and i didnt pay extra for shipping

p.s. i do believe the CTR wing has to be modified in order to fit properly... just a heads up, u might wanna read up before ur purchase---> http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...ca+wing&page=3

hope this helps :thumb:
    Last edited by that1blackhatch; 06-24-2008 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jprada View Post
    ya i have been checking the classifieds section. i have lots of patience but when i paid for 5-7 day shipping you would expect it sooner than a couple weeks lol
    k20a.org is also another source.

5-7 day shipping is the normal. now if you paid for next day or 2 day, then i would have expected it sooner.

hopefully you will get a wing.

UPDATED SITE INFO!

PM for HELP!!

thanks i'll check that site. i'm not super angry on the wait. i don't mind waiting longer as long i kno its on its way. just sucks they never told me it was out of stock when i ordered it.

I want a big block! thechromecoyote's Avatar
    wooddashexperts is a really small company, so while it seems strange to hear "the guys who does XX is out today" it happens. I assure you if you call back when he is available they will cancel your order in no time.

Sucks they didnt inform you about the backorder sooner though, their paintmatch is pretty spot on.

ya i have heard good things about them. i was stoked i was finally getting my wing lol have to find another one now

so i use to see this ad on ebay all the time. anyone ever buy this one before?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...m150262928328&

i am not a big fan of ebay. definately check out the vendors before getting on ebay. the vendors are well known and will not let you down.

UPDATED SITE INFO!

PM for HELP!!

Why not just get the HFP spoiler? Best quality and the price is not that bad. I got mine in 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jprada View Post
    ya i have heard good things about them. i was stoked i was finally getting my wing lol have to find another one now

so i use to see this ad on ebay all the time. anyone ever buy this one before?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...m150262928328&
    I remember reading a post by someone on this site that got one of those, said that the red plastic over the brake light faded to pink. I was checking those out myself at one point, trying to decide if it was worth painting myself, or just buying a painted on somewhere else. Then for a while they weren't selling them anymore on ebay, though it looks like you found one.

eh dont have 400 bucks for a hfp one. my price range is around 250 lol
    don't the spoilerdepot wings have the problem with the red plastic turning to pink too?

Get carbon so you dont have to worry about painting it

I have really short patience after i order my part, so i know how you feel. it sucks but like right after i decide to order its like i want it on my doorstep right away! i cant wait till they make teleporters

Make sure you let them have it for not calling you about the backorder. Maybe you can get something out of it.

Yeah dont feel too bad I ordered progress competition coilovers on May 21st and am still waiting.... they are supposed to ship next week.... They were supposed to ship the first week of June as well.... If they dont ship this time dont know if I can wait much longer....

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    Moved...

Try posting a want ad.
    Mel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information