Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newport News Va, Jacksonville Nc, Lansing MI

7 psi greddy turbo k20a3 beating a gt mustang?

well i have a k20a3 greddy turbo kit, NO I/C!, 2.5" downpipe, High Flow Cat, and 2.5" piping going back to the muffler, greddy emanage, skunk2 short shifter, stage 2 clutch, and its only at 7psi. I ended up racing a good friend of mine who has really bad taste in cars (mustang gt) running 13.3's constantly at a local track. I was pretty surprised to be able to get him of the roll pretty easy.
    Is that pretty normal or just think its him driving? how much whp you guys think
    i should have right now. Oh and yea i know guys im getting an intercooler getting it done by majestics out here in jacksonville they have done best work ive seen in a while.

you might be pushing 200-220 and thats a high guess
    i once had a 592whp ep on pump gas, i sold it and bought a Z
    (heed my advice i know what im doing)

Quote Originally Posted by weltall View Post
    you might be pushing 200-220 and thats a high guess
    oh yea i was like wtf. lol scooba told me they have a turbo kit for a integra at majestics, and he told me they can sell me the intercooler and get in mounted on my car. You think that'll be a good idea or what? You shoulda went to coastal plains. Had a CRX and a EF running 11's constant.

skunk2 makes a short shifter for ep3s?

Quote Originally Posted by importiconep3 View Post
    well i have a k20a3 greddy turbo kit, NO I/C!, 2.5" downpipe, High Flow Cat, and 2.5" piping going back to the muffler, greddy emanage, skunk2 short shifter, stage 2 clutch, and its only at 7psi. I ended up racing a good friend of mine who has really bad taste in cars (mustang gt) running 13.3's constantly at a local track. I was pretty surprised to be able to get him of the roll pretty easy.
    Is that pretty normal or just think its him driving? how much whp you guys think
    i should have right now. Oh and yea i know guys im getting an intercooler getting it done by majestics out here in jacksonville they have done best work ive seen in a while.
    just cus your friend has a mustang gt doesnt mean he has bad taste in cars There is nothing wrong with one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by givemeanswers View Post
    skunk2 makes a short shifter for ep3s?
    My bad it is a buddy club short shifter, skunk2 knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerica459 View Post
    just cus your friend has a mustang gt doesnt mean he has bad taste in cars There is nothing wrong with one of those.
    Yea i know everyone has their own taste. His car isn't nice though lol. I've seen some bad mustangs just a lot of people have it where i live like 80% of the town does. Like right now in my town i've seen 4 Ep3's not including the bone stock ones. Mustangs ive seen about 1 million just in jacksonville alone.

thats what i like to hear! ep3 burnin mustangs all day! we shit on the fuckers!

300whp+2140lbs= fun classiccelica's Avatar
    Damn this sucks, I want turbo soo bad but the only legal option I have is that damn jrsc. I know a guy that was just about to lose to my close friend with a lightly modded dc5 2006. The type-s has the following: Kpro, hondata img, shortshift adapter, aem 3" cai, dc stainless shorty, greddy sp2 cat back, aspec suspension that I put on, aspec body kit. Jrsc-r ep3 with the following mods: Kpro, hondata img, dc shorty, test pipe, hks high power cat back, cai, lowering springs, light weight wheels. His car almost lost to my buddies type-s this really makes me not want that jrsc. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by importiconep3 View Post
    oh yea i was like wtf. lol scooba told me they have a turbo kit for a integra at majestics, and he told me they can sell me the intercooler and get in mounted on my car. You think that'll be a good idea or what? You shoulda went to coastal plains. Had a CRX and a EF running 11's constant.
    yellow crx?

i drug his ass on the bypass
    i once had a 592whp ep on pump gas, i sold it and bought a Z
    (heed my advice i know what im doing)

i got a used greddy intercooler kit for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    thats what i like to hear! ep3 burnin mustangs all day! we shit on the fuckers!
    You know it man couple weeks should have my intercooler and kpro 1 month my pistons, cams, and cam gears :)

Quote Originally Posted by weltall View Post
    yellow crx?

i drug his ass on the bypass
    no its a white one. The people that worked on it is import plus in was quick as hell he kept missing third still hitting elevens. He had a gsr swap fully built 19 pounds of boost.

Quote Originally Posted by classiccelica View Post
    Damn this sucks, I want turbo soo bad but the only legal option I have is that damn jrsc. I know a guy that was just about to lose to my close friend with a lightly modded dc5 2006. The type-s has the following: Kpro, hondata img, shortshift adapter, aem 3" cai, dc stainless shorty, greddy sp2 cat back, aspec suspension that I put on, aspec body kit. Jrsc-r ep3 with the following mods: Kpro, hondata img, dc shorty, test pipe, hks high power cat back, cai, lowering springs, light weight wheels. His car almost lost to my buddies type-s this really makes me not want that jrsc. Any thoughts?
    yea heres a thought. TURBO. superchargers just dont do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Accordexcpe95 View Post
    i got a used greddy intercooler kit for sale.
    how much man im really interested. where you at? is it the regular i/c or the 31v?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information