Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by eptwah View Post
    Im afraid to buy stuff off ebay. ebay is the devil sometimes. I bought some lugs off ebay like 2 years ago and they looked like they were made out of coke cans. I guess ebay is a hit or miss basis
    Quote Originally Posted by jubaque View Post
    i bought mine from usashowstopper
    i think it is almost the same with yours , but i managed to fit it with minor mod...
    about the logo, yeah it is not flat, just bend a little bit of the logo and tadaaa....nicely fit!
    the logo should be smaller if u wanna use on the mugen grill (check the original mugen grill, see the emblem slightly smaller than jdm logo?)

btw here some pic, good luck with your refund.... the seller was so nice...hard to find those honest sellers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_O20icFg0DW...0/IMG_2557.JPG

Zombie thread. Did you two catch that the thread is from 2008?

Hi jubaque, that grill looks really clean, nice work. What kind of modifications did you have to make?

On the one I had, it would have only fit if I had the ability to bend the carbon fiber.

If u bought from ShowStoppers, yours may have been a different mold. I've talked to those guys and they are careful to sell only stuff that fits. They had a CF wing that the found didn't quite fit US spec (needed shaving and the holes didnt line up) and had the manufacturer change the wing so it would fit perfectly.

Meanwhile I was able to get a genuine Mugen grill from King Motorsports. I'm really happy with it!

Hey first thing first!! They fit only for the 04-05 JDM bumpers Not the USD. The JDM bumpers have a larger grill and Larger Emblem.
    THey are Carbon mugen replicas that fit the 02-04 USD. you just have to do some more homework and ask other sellers if they have the usd versons.

You can notice the difference in the size of the H on the grille.

EBay is a way to go for minor parts. better off finding stuff on here, ive gotten a lot of my stuff from corsport

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information