Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    Damn son...ballin
    thanx

I like the grill being flat black!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmd View Post
    I like the grill being flat black!
    thanx man i figured it would set the front off a lot more then if it was the same color as the rest of the car

man i wish i would have thought of this. My car is taffy, I could have taken that taffy grill and shipped you my unpainted authentic mugen grill. Owell... it looks hot man

Well, I don't want to say "nice car" and not tell you what I really think.

- Unpainted grill that doesn't really go with your HFP bodykit. Thumbs down. I am all for mix and match when it works. I just don't think this combo of HFP and Mugen works.

- Glad to hear you are putting in 04/05 tails because the ones you have now don't look so good in the daytime. Maybe at night they light up cool, but in your picture, not so good. Personally I think 02/03 tails look better.

- The Sloane sticker on the hatch needs to go in the trash along with the stupid license plate frame. Try getting a black plastic frame with no words on it.

- Rear hatch needs to be debadged. You could have the Civic Type R or the Civic SiR, but instead you are showing off that you have the lowly Si model. I would take it off along with the CIVIC emblem using some dental floss, a hair dryer and some Goo-be-Gone. Go for the sleeper look with no emblems.

- Your HFP sideskirts looks super wavy. Honda really did us wrong with those. for them to look really nice you'll need to take them off, take the paint off, smooth them out with some bondo and sanding then repainted them and re-install them. A total hassle I know.

- The clear bumper turn signals. I don't know if I like them or not. Perhaps they would look better if you kept the stock clear sidemarker lens instead of the DC5 one you have now.

- iVtec emblems need to be removed.

Those are my personal opinions, you might agree with some things and disagree with others. On a positive note, you do have the best color ep3. Black is clearly the best, lol. I like the headlights, I like the HFP front and rear lips.

yeah, i dont usually like to dog people and i ised to love aftermarket lights but not for the ep. t5he stck is just fine. i like you lip kit though and your mugen grill:)

princess all though i do agree with some of your opinions the reason im not debadgin the car is it would the defeat the purpose of the HFP lit kit and i also enjoy my car sayin it is an Si....... the sloane sticker is goin to be replaced with the HFP badge.......... the clear bumper markers are going to be tinted as well as me tintin out the top half of the 04-05 tails

Banned
    still looks hot Ant. lemme know when you need help with anything. do your own thing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by blueEP3piece View Post
    still looks hot Ant. lemme know when you need help with anything. do your own thing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    thanks jay you know there will be more to come

Why all the hate?? Looks good dude!

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Well, I don't want to say "nice car" and not tell you what I really think.

- Unpainted grill that doesn't really go with your HFP bodykit. Thumbs down. I am all for mix and match when it works. I just don't think this combo of HFP and Mugen works.

- Glad to hear you are putting in 04/05 tails because the ones you have now don't look so good in the daytime. Maybe at night they light up cool, but in your picture, not so good. Personally I think 02/03 tails look better.

- The Sloane sticker on the hatch needs to go in the trash along with the stupid license plate frame. Try getting a black plastic frame with no words on it.

- Rear hatch needs to be debadged. You could have the Civic Type R or the Civic SiR, but instead you are showing off that you have the lowly Si model. I would take it off along with the CIVIC emblem using some dental floss, a hair dryer and some Goo-be-Gone. Go for the sleeper look with no emblems.

- Your HFP sideskirts looks super wavy. Honda really did us wrong with those. for them to look really nice you'll need to take them off, take the paint off, smooth them out with some bondo and sanding then repainted them and re-install them. A total hassle I know.

- The clear bumper turn signals. I don't know if I like them or not. Perhaps they would look better if you kept the stock clear sidemarker lens instead of the DC5 one you have now.

- iVtec emblems need to be removed.

Those are my personal opinions, you might agree with some things and disagree with others. On a positive note, you do have the best color ep3. Black is clearly the best, lol. I like the headlights, I like the HFP front and rear lips.
    You have pink tints.

/end

Car looks great minus the tails .
    Mel

Car looks good man! Get those tails on ASAP lol. About that Mugen wing....I think it's a total waste. Why pay $1000 more than you have to + run the risk of damaging the wing while you are modding it to fit? You can just get an unpainted replica from one of the vendors, paint it, and buy the little badge for it. It will look EXACTLY the same, it will fit right out of the box, and you will save a butt load of money. Spending all this extra cash to look "baller" is retarded IMO. I could do the same thing and just tell everyone its authentic and no one would be the wiser....

Quote Originally Posted by 1fast03ep View Post
    Why all the hate?? Looks good dude!
    cause no one likes me o well ima keep doin my shitz i know there are some ppl that will appericate it

Quote Originally Posted by oogy-boogy View Post
    You have pink tints.

/end

Car looks great minus the tails .
    i agree just waitin till this weekend and tintin and installin the 04-05's

Quote Originally Posted by epshtielsl View Post
    Car looks good man! Get those tails on ASAP lol. About that Mugen wing....I think it's a total waste. Why pay $1000 more than you have to + run the risk of damaging the wing while you are modding it to fit? You can just get an unpainted replica from one of the vendors, paint it, and buy the little badge for it. It will look EXACTLY the same, it will fit right out of the box, and you will save a butt load of money. Spending all this extra cash to look "baller" is retarded IMO. I could do the same thing and just tell everyone its authentic and no one would be the wiser....
    yea well while i was on the porselen chamber i was ponderin and decided to go with the CF mugen rep and get the outter peices painted the color of the car

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information