Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Is there any hope for this JRSC? :( pics inside

I'm the third owner. I don't know the mileage on it or the original owner. All I have are the serial numbers on the side. Whats the worst case scenario? You think I could get it warrantied? I tried calling JRSC today aka Kraft Werks but all I get is voice mails and no returned phone calls. What do you think I should do?

looks familiar

good luck man. i hope it works out good, my loss your gain

i guess you decided to keep the pulley bolt in backwards lmfao

lol its stuck till i get home and get pliers... i was reading another thread... im gonna call moss monday and e-mail them these pictures and see what the damage is.... thanks again bro.

Quote Originally Posted by mario543k20 View Post
    lol its stuck till i get home and get pliers... i was reading another thread... im gonna call moss monday and e-mail them these pictures and see what the damage is.... thanks again bro.
    np man keep me updated, i wanna see this charger on asap!!! as for me, i have no more torque

Quote Originally Posted by NrGiNnY14 View Post
    np man keep me updated, i wanna see this charger on asap!!! as for me, i have no more torque
    i can assure you this won't be installed until winter. I figure I'm just going to go all out once i install it. I'm going to do my head gasket and install my new clutch and flywheel which have been sitting in my garage for over a year, and invest in avid motor mounts. I'm going to schedule a tune with Evans right around the time of my install so I knock everything out in one shot.

I will probably just do the race upgrade down the road too, unless I get the race upgrade from you when you get back for Italy. You don't have the 440's though, i think you said you had 330's or something like that right?

ephatch member
    No point in calling kraftwerks. They have nothing to do with your model of JRSC. You need to contact Moss Performance, just go to supercharger.com for their number. They bought out Jackson Racing and their eaton blowers a long time ago. Kraftwerks is a conglomerat of Oscar Jackson and Skunk2 who are starting a new line of superchargers, rotrex designs.

edit: saw that you know to call moss instead of kraftwerks.

I will probably just do the race upgrade down the road too, unless I get the race upgrade from you when you get back for Italy. You don't have the 440's though, i think you said you had 330's or something like that right?
    i have the 440's and 310's. i'll let you know when i get back and if i still have the upgrade its yours

Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
    No point in calling kraftwerks. They have nothing to do with your model of JRSC. You need to contact Moss Performance, just go to supercharger.com for their number. They bought out Jackson Racing and their eaton blowers a long time ago. Kraftwerks is a conglomerat of Oscar Jackson and Skunk2 who are starting a new line of superchargers, rotrex designs.

edit: saw that you know to call moss instead of kraftwerks.
    yea i looked at the other thread and saw to call moss and talk to keith... hopefully he hooks it up.

i have the 440's and 310's. i'll let you know when i get back and if i still have the upgrade its yours
    sounds good bro

yea i looked at the other thread and saw to call moss and talk to keith... hopefully he hooks it up.
    He should, he has hooked me up so many times in the past, great person.

Get a hold of Moss Motors and ask them if they rebuild it and offer a rebuilt warranty. That's kind of what the deal is with my JRSC.

thanks guys. ill keep you posted. hopefully he gives me a light at the end of the tunnel monday :/

Im actually looking for some 310's. Im going to give it a try. Pm me if you want to sell.

That charger looks like my old one. Who did you buy it from?

damn that sucks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information