Close

Thread: Mugen Twin Loop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mugen Twin Loop

Ok here's the deal. I have some spare cash that I really want to get rid of...since I have a stock exhaust right now and I was considering getting a new one anyways...i was really thinking about buying the mugen twin loop.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/categ...at=6&pagenum=2

If I do buy this...Is there anything else I need to buy?? and...I I do put in the jrsc...is this going to affect it?? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this sort of thing...I'm good at writing checks tho;)
    Last edited by Mr_Safeway; 10-03-2008 at 01:02 AM.

I <3 whitechapel illusionsoflife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beckhamowns7 View Post
    Ok here's the deal. I have some spare cash that I really want to get rid of...since I have a stock exhaust right now and I was considering getting a new one anyways...i was really thinking about buying the mugen twin loop.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/categ...at=6&pagenum=2

If I do buy this...Is there anything else I need to buy?? and...I I do put in the jrsc...is this going to affect it?? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this sort of thing...I'm good at writing checks tho;)
    its complete. thats all you need. showoffcivic i believe has this exhaust so does redbaronsi....i think they both have it. they'll be here shortly

May wind Oct. rain
    You would need a DC5 Type S or Type R spec header or headers.

all righty...quick update...let me get some input here...i was considering...rather than getting the jrsc which i only plan on running 7psi...that i would get a turbo kit and run that at 7 psi. would the mugen twin loop still be effective? or would i need to go with something with a wider exhaust like the greddy evo2??

Just do it...

Mugen FTW!

OK OK!! I am going to buy it!! However...I am clueless on the extra stuff I need to buy for it. I want to buy mugen products. I know on king they have the twin loop and that is where I'm going to buy it. And what is the header I need? And since I am going to be buying some pretty serious exhaust stuff is there anything else that I might as well buy?? I am really lost when it comes to this sort of thing. If anyone can provide some links that would be really really helpful.

~Paul

Thread Information