Close

Whats a good setup up for a nitrous sytem?

just wondering what a good set up is. I'm trying to figure out whats the best to run on a stock motor. I've been seeing 50-65 shot is safe anything higher is risking it. Do I need colder plugs? Push activation or WOT sensor? I'm looking in getting a kit soon just need to find a kit without a bottle. I have a 10lbs. bottle if you know anyone thats selling one shoot him my way. Thanks all.

the NX kits honestly give the best overall performance. if you have just bolt-ons and no forced induction, i could see a 75 wet shot being fine, but definatly no more than that. my friend had the 75 wet shot NX kit on his '07 Si coupe with i/rh/e and hondata reflash and got 267whp out of it. he had the progressive controller on it too so it would ramp up the amount of spray as he moved up the rpm range to keep traction. car was incredibly strong. i know its not the k20a3 out of our cars, but it gives you an idea.

75 wet shot with 1 step colder spark plugs then your good! with good tires and driving youll be hitting 13s

Nice! I'm eager to buy a kit. So which would you guys prefer push button activation or wide open throttle computer?

WOT computer

wot computer i would think would be alot safer.
    nitrous is fun.. but it runs out

Quote Originally Posted by ep3allen View Post
    just wondering what a good set up is. I'm trying to figure out whats the best to run on a stock motor. I've been seeing 50-65 shot is safe anything higher is risking it. Do I need colder plugs? Push activation or WOT sensor? I'm looking in getting a kit soon just need to find a kit without a bottle. I have a 10lbs. bottle if you know anyone thats selling one shoot him my way. Thanks all.
    i ran a dry 75 with bolt ons and kpro. get it tuned no mater what. let me say that again get a full tune!!!!! if you want im selling my zex dry kit with all the fixings(going k24turbo lol) but as far a safe shot # never pass half the standard power rating. meaning k20a3 160hp stock so dont shoot past 80. and make sure to watch the oil, plugs, etc. and more bottles=more fun one 10lbs is 10-15 runs

Thread Information