Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    no more FEEL's grille?
    PSN: theehuggybear

Very nice, I like the lip & badge-less grill combo. Do you wish to share any info on the grill? Is it a rare aftermarket part, modified 04-05 facelift grill, or something else?

Thanks for the feedback guys. Opinions look pretty split though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    So when are you going to let me get that Jdm bumper and airwalker lip? I give you treeeee fity

Oh and I vote badgeless
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    no more FEEL's grille?
    I still have the mugen/walker japan/feel's front end in my collection

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    big h and what lip is that
    The lip is a facelift (04/05) EP/EU Modulo lip. On ephatch, it was commonly known as the EP2 lip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuru View Post
    Very nice, I like the lip & badge-less grill combo. Do you wish to share any info on the grill? Is it a rare aftermarket part, modified 04-05 facelift grill, or something else?
    The grill is aftermarket. I bought it during a groupbuy on civictype-r.co.uk. I'll dig around for the box and try to find the product info for you. I previously bought one off ebay.co.uk but wasn't happy with the quality/finish. I sold that one and kept the one from the group buy.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

i vote FEEL's

you'd have the most rare, obscure front end
    if not i vote H badge
    PSN: theehuggybear

That walker mugen feels front end is my favorite combo ever. Is that rad duct authentic?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    i vote FEEL's

you'd have the most rare, obscure front end
    if not i vote H badge
    I've tried. It doesn't work I wish feel's made a facelift version of their grill.

That walker mugen feels front end is my favorite combo ever. Is that rad duct authentic?
    Yup! The radiator ducts I have are authentic. The authentic ducts should come paired with a second dry CF piece that mounts to the rebar. You can see it peeking through in some of the pics
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    I've tried. It doesn't work I wish feel's made a facelift version of their grill.

Yup! The radiator ducts I have are authentic. The authentic ducts should come paired with a second dry CF piece that mounts to the rebar. You can see it peeking through in some of the pics
    Yea I'd say you have one of the rarest front ends.

usedep3 - 2004 TW EP3

Badge with the Ep2 lip. Looks really empty badgeless. Too much negative space with the empty grill and lower grill. The Ep2 lip is large so it takes a lot of attention towards the lower of the car. The large facelift badge brings makes the eye wander a little more and creates more opportunity to visualize the car as a whole.

usedep3 - 2004 TW EP3

I just wish you'd change your rim set up! Unless you're trying to keep the CTR look.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsle View Post
    Badge with the Ep2 lip. Looks really empty badgeless. Too much negative space with the empty grill and lower grill. The Ep2 lip is large so it takes a lot of attention towards the lower of the car. The large facelift badge brings makes the eye wander a little more and creates more opportunity to visualize the car as a whole.
    That's a very good observation, and I agree. There are quite a few balancing acts inherent in the EP's body. It's a difficult shape to play with. But I also dislike the H and prefer a cleaner look.

I just wish you'd change your rim set up! Unless you're trying to keep the CTR look.
    Agreed. You have a collection of front ends. Make a collection of some rims.

Agreed. You have a collection of front ends. Make a collection of some rims.
    The EP3R wheels are heavy as shit and the rim sizing leaves much to be desired but I've always loved em. I've gone through several different wheel combos and I keep coming back to the EP3R wheels. Its not a priority on my list but I am looking for one last set of wheels
    Green Crew #7

That front end Its probably one of the rarest lip out there since its discontinued. I'm surprise you got your hands on one. I agree, leave the badge on, that grill is really hugh and without it, it looks empty. I like all the unique stuff you have and do to your ride that no body ever tired. It definitely separate it from all the others

UsedEP, I remember when your black EP was hit. Nice segue! How about a spec list?

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    That front end Its probably one of the rarest lip out there since its discontinued. I'm surprise you got your hands on one. I agree, leave the badge on, that grill is really hugh and without it, it looks empty. I like all the unique stuff you have and do to your ride that no body ever tired. It definitely separate it from all the others
    Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. The lip was a PITA to source.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    UsedEP, I remember when your black EP was hit. Nice segue! How about a spec list?
    Yea, that blew. I can't complain though. No one was hurt.
    Last edited by usedep3; 02-06-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Green Crew #7

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information