Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Originally posted by glw
    ping?
    anyone know where joel (02blksi) is? he seems to have disappeared again. i really want these cables and want to help him and ephatch out but if i don't hear something soon, i am gonna have to tell AMEX that the purchase was an online fraud.
    Last edited by glw; 07-03-2003 at 09:38 AM.

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    for those that have used these wires for a while now, how do you like them? any probs? issues? any dealership issues with them on??
    i am interested but i wanna make sure they last and dont cause any issues.

I still don't have my wires. It's been about 3 months and 2 "They will ship this weekend"s later.

sounds like a fraudulent sale to me, you should report him.

that answers my question.....BUYER BEWARE!

Originally posted by glw
    anyone know where joel (02blksi) is? he seems to have disappeared again. i really want these cables and want to help him and ephatch out but if i don't hear something soon, i am gonna have to tell AMEX that the purchase was an online fraud.
    Man, I'm going to have to unsticky this thread if there is no protest. It seems this is getting out of control. I remember he was sick way back, then he all fine again. Now you say he's gone. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on this for you guys, but I was given the engine forum to mod not too long ago. I'll see if any other mods know anything.

yeah shut him down, he is obviously makin money on ep members....thats not cool.

but how do you explain all the legit sales though? and its not like they dont work! they work pretty well...iuno..maybe he is just really having some kind of problem....maybe seizures or something =O)
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

well if there is no response from him in a week, I'm going to unsticky the thread to keep from anyone else buying these since we're having such problems.

ephatch member
    I agree, shut down any of the threads dealing with his project. We know for a fact he's not injured too bad because the money is leaving our bank accounts, which means someone is on the other end collecting our funds. Right now I'm doing everything I can to get his personal information so that I can rectify the situation if needs be. Any info from anyone else would be helpful, especially a home address, phone number etc. let me know.

Holding Monster says: dustinhurley's Avatar
    I ordered some grounding cables last week. Money has been taken from my account, but I have no responses at all from the seller. About a month ago, he emailed me saying he was fine and ready to ship cables. Then, I decided to read this thread again, and now I'm concerned.

all his thread should not only be un sticky'ed but locked too. and you should stick a warning to any new ep members not to buy from this guy cause he is a fake and a liar. i understand before he had legit sales but now he is just stealing and using the forum to do so...thats not right

ssvr6
    Ok, I'll go ahead and take action now. I wanted to wait a week to see if we heard from Joe, but if everyone finds him to a concern, I'll address this now.

Steve

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information