Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Custom Earthing System -- No Longer for Sale --

Joe has been MIA for a few weeks. This thread is locked due to his lack of response and the fact that has people's money and has not sent them their kits. There are people that have received kits with no issues, however now, no one is.

I'm leaving his email address for those that want to try and contact him.

Joe, if you come back and take care of all this, that would be great. However, you can no longer sell these on the site. We have a paying advertiser that is selling them now.

Steve
    Site Admin

My email: for any questions
    Rawdigga@hotmail.com

Last edited by 02blksi; 02-03-2003 at 07:07 PM.

closeup of wire, terminals, and water tight heat shield. --Joe :)

Mugenr you have a pm.
    also 2ksi you have a pm.

fishboy: "i have a couple of questions. i am getting some monster cable, lots of them. and i am planning on adding more grounds in addition to the grounded wires already on the car. did you replace the original grounds or did you add to them or do both? if you are replacing them would it be a bad idea to add more? i heard adding some along the o2 sensors on the cat are a good idea also, but i wanted to ask somebody that new something about grounding."

1. Kept the stock grounds (using my multimeter i verified they were good solid grounds, the oem ones were within the range of 0.00 ohms to 0.1 ohms to ground (VERY GOOD)
    2. These cables will ground the valve cover, intake manifold, and idler pulley. TO an OEM grounding point. (very easy to install.)
    3. keep in mind that ground wires SHOULD not be to long, try to keep the grounds as close to the point you are grounding as possible.
    4. I have not heard about grounding individual sensors, nor do i recommend doing so unless you are very familiar with the electrical system, you dont want to have your airbags deploy becasue you Thought you were grounding a wire that needed to be. USE Caution.
    5. Just buy my kit, easy 15 min install, im not making a killing on these at all, just wanted to help some people out. :)

Good luck -- Joe. :)

Reminder to those who pm'd me MAKE SURE TO tell me what color you want the wire in smoke black/see thru red .?

Thanks -

ephatch member
    please post a pic of the kit installed on your car!, also, is this kit reversivble, Does anything have to be permanently modified? Thanks a bunch, i hope this kit looks as good as it sounds, Also thanks for helping fellow ep owners out and offering this kit at such a good price.;)

pics can be found in the engine forum (look for my recent post) or on ebay search 2002 si earthing system (or click http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...873468214&rd=1 ).. (i have an auction going right now for a set).
    I dont know what you mean by reversable?
    permanently modified, nothing !! very easy 15 min install.
    Looks nice :)
    not a problem :) -Joe

BTW: did you want a kit? i dont think i recieved a pm from you. if you wanted one.
    Last edited by 02blksi; 11-26-2002 at 04:21 PM.

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread....0386#post60386

The cable kits work.! My dyno results.... --Joe :)

Thumbs up Abracadabra Cables

Just for those of you considering these, I just installed mine and they're great! Smoother acceleration and the car just feels more energized. I love it. I'm extremely happy with this purchase. I've had an SRI for about three months now (stock everything else) and was used to how the car responded with this mod. After I installed these babies, it's like driving a different car.

Just don't forget to utter the magic words right after you install them:
    "ThickMick is a F***en babe magnet and is a pretty sharp dresser to boot" ;-).

Are there any more grounding cables for sale? They sound pretty swell :D

THICKMICK !!! Thanks for the update, glad you liked them (now they are dyno proven!! )... :) THANKS AGAIN! --joe.

Champ masters--- YES pm me and Ill ship a set right out to you. my paypal is rawdigga@hotmail.com

EVERYONE WHO PM'D ME CHECK YOUR PM BOX!!! :)
    Last edited by 02blksi; 12-09-2002 at 06:29 PM.

the wires are very good quality bump for a good product

"Hey, why cant u just tell us how to make and install them. I know your making money off them but we are fellow civic si drivers.
    i mean its just 3 wires ... share the wealth.
    all i need to know is the wire lengths and where to place them."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason your post REALLY struck a nerve with me!
    1. Sure, how bout i just make you a set for free and install it for you.
    2. MAKING MONEY?? you think im really making that much money, let me break it down for you cost wise
    connectors alone are 4.99 a set you need 3 sets (6 connectors) to make these wires, THEY arent your everyday ring terminals, they are MONSTER AUDIO 8 gauge terminals, with weatherproof jackets. 4.99 x3 =14.97 plus 6% tax=15.87
    Wire cost me 1.32 a foot lets say each kit takes about 6 feet
    6x1.32=6%= 8.45
    S/H with delievery confirmation - 4.50
    each envelope (bubble wraped)-1.00 each
    2.00 PAYPAL takes on every transaction processed
    I know you think i dont deserve to make ANY money on these kits, but what about the time it takes me to crimp/solder/heatshrink each set!!! or the gas i waste to bring it to the post office, or the freiking time it took to write detailed instructions, or the nice packages i send them in!!! WHAT about all that?

TOTAL parts = 30.92 JUST TO MAKE THE KITS!!!! not adding anything else in...
    leaving me to make 9.08 on each kit!!!! YOU F*KIN MAKE THEM FOR THAT MONEY, then tell me why im not going to just hand you over all my info... Do some research, take some intrest.
    3. 3 wires that are dyno proven.

--Joe.

BTW: 2k2 Thanks for the kind words!! I hope you enjoyed them! --:)

Take advantage of Joe's offer if your too lazy to make them.
    Otherwise do some research and have fun with the DIY project.
    Thanks for taking the time to do this for others Joe. ;)

EXACTLY!!, thanks myeverlovin for the support, I just hate being made to look like im making a "killing" on these. -sure im making something but isnt that fair 9 dollars?? you know -Joe :)

Originally posted by 02blksi
    "Hey, why cant u just tell us how to make and install them. I know your making money off them but we are fellow civic si drivers.
    i mean its just 3 wires ... share the wealth.
    all i need to know is the wire lengths and where to place them."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason your post REALLY struck a nerve with me!
    1. Sure, how bout i just make you a set for free and install it for you.
    2. MAKING MONEY?? you think im really making that much money, let me break it down for you cost wise
    connectors alone are 4.99 a set you need 3 sets (6 connectors) to make these wires, THEY arent your everyday ring terminals, they are MONSTER AUDIO 8 gauge terminals, with weatherproof jackets. 4.99 x3 =14.97 plus 6% tax=15.87
    Wire cost me 1.32 a foot lets say each kit takes about 6 feet
    6x1.32=6%= 8.45
    S/H with delievery confirmation - 4.50
    each envelope (bubble wraped)-1.00 each
    2.00 PAYPAL takes on every transaction processed
    I know you think i dont deserve to make ANY money on these kits, but what about the time it takes me to crimp/solder/heatshrink each set!!! or the gas i waste to bring it to the post office, or the freiking time it took to write detailed instructions, or the nice packages i send them in!!! WHAT about all that?

TOTAL parts = 30.92 JUST TO MAKE THE KITS!!!! not adding anything else in...
    leaving me to make 9.08 on each kit!!!! YOU F*KIN MAKE THEM FOR THAT MONEY, then tell me why im not going to just hand you over all my info... Do some research, take some intrest.
    3. 3 wires that are dyno proven.

--Joe.

BTW: 2k2 Thanks for the kind words!! I hope you enjoyed them! --:)

That rocked!

= )

You should charge more man. I would.

hahahh thanks NATESI,
    As you can see im not in it for the money, im doing it cause i REALLY enjoy making them believe it or not, and i like feeling like im helping people. -Joe :) who figures someday someway his work will be rewarded.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information