Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by 02blksi
    hahahh thanks NATESI,
    As you can see im not in it for the money, im doing it cause i REALLY enjoy making them believe it or not, and i like feeling like im helping people. -Joe :) who figures someday someway his work will be rewarded.

My favorite part is where you offered to make a set and *install it* for FREE.

Muaauauauauahahahahaha.......

Canuck
    you guys should be directing the "free lunch" criticism to the makers of those $100 kits out there, now those guys are making some serious profit. All they add is some fancy name - like "circle fire", "lightning earth" , "hot as shit" etc......, and they can charge a crazy amount. Pay Joe the money and be happy that you're getting a decent product , that way he can afford to pay me some royalties that I am still after.

BTW I was reading the article in Import Tuner about how that one company used such high grade wire with very low resistance so they have to charge a bit more for their kits. Well I just used a decent grade audio cable and I measured the resistance of the wire the other day. On a 24 inch span I barely registered 1 ohm of resistance, how much lower can these other guys go - 0 ohms ?, what the hell is 1 ohm of resistance even if their wire is that low. Doesn't justify their price. BTW Joe, looks like we both used the same type of wire.

pay the man and shut the **** up. :p

thanks for the support guys..:) --Joe.

alrite joe, maybe i made it seem like your trying to make money off these wires. your making me look like the bad guy. i agree that your not. sorry if i meant any harm by trying to make things myself. all i wanted to know are the wire lengths and where to place them. im not saying that your selling a product thats not high quality. you have some knowledge in you. but rather then share with others. you decided that making and selling them is would benefit others more than just teaching us how to make em.
    i mean this is a project that can be placed in the INSTALL page. im just trying to save some money by not payiung for shipping or labor.
    sorry if i struck your nerve by posting that reply, just thoughthat i could make those wires myself. no need to use foul language against me.
    and if there is someone that feels me, and would share this great info on this product, please help a si guy out man!
    -peace

If you do a search you will find that the contact points have been
    mentioned in other threads and/or you could search the internet for
    hints. There is no secret here, just a good low resistance wire
    system that runs between various engine components and
    back to your negative terminal on your battery connection. A looped series wiring system starting and ending at your neg. battery terminal.
    (I guess you could wire it in parallel, just for kicks) Good luck and let us know how it works out.
    Last edited by myeverlovinsir; 12-10-2002 at 07:58 PM.

ssvr6
    I'm going to have to agree with Joe on this. He did the leg work, he purchased all the materials, he made the kits.

I don't see why he'd want to give all that up.

For the pocket change he's making for his labor (which I didn't realize was so little, $9? Wow.), just buy it and be done with it all.

Steve

For all those of you that PM'd/emailed me over the week i was away check your inbox's --Merry Christmas --Joe :)

napapacoda
    I agree that you should make money on these kits and at 42 bucks, thats kicking some ass over $100 installs, but if you're truthfully paying 1.32 per foot on 8 gauge power wire, you're getting ripped. Go to www.sounddomain.com. They have rockford fosgate spool of 100 feet of 8 gauge power wire on special for only $22.95. They also sell by the foot if you don't need 100 feet, but probably will pay 50 cents per foot, not really sure, didn't look into it.

Covering all bases. Did you get everything I sent you

My brother and I are going to purchase a set for each of our cars as soon as you get back to me. You just got a Pm.

CHET - Payment received yours will ship asap.

Fast back you have a PM :) -- Thanks everyone. --Joe

Thanks Joe. I just sent you the money for my two sets. I can't wait to get them and see the improvements!!!:D
    Last edited by fASTBACK; 01-28-2003 at 02:14 PM.

SEARCH... for the answer it has been beaten to death. Moral of the story if you dont want a set then dont buy one simple as that . .. --Joe. :)

EDIT: IM in NO WAY SAYING THAT YOU WILL GAIN POWER FROM USING THESE CABLES... BUT I DID NOTICE A SLIGHT INCREASE ON MY DYNO ( SEE EARLIER POSTS) RUNNING WITH THE WIRES OFF THEN ON... FYI -Joe.

basically these are just home made "Earthing systems" nothing more to it, no smoke screens. your paying for parts and labor and shipping -- end of story. =--
    Last edited by 02blksi; 01-29-2003 at 05:42 PM.

Updated the first pages - With latest shipping info . --thanks --Joe. :)

Hey man, I just recieved it. Looks good!! Excellent Quality! My brother and I are about to put our wires on. Thanks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information