Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    picture me rollin - 2pac toe knee's Avatar
    Thanks Joe, I love the wires. They are excellent quality. Love the wires thanks. :D I can tell the difference. Very smooth acceleration!!! I Advise everybody pick up at set from Joe. :)

Thanks

Tony

ephatch member
    Are they still available?

If I buy some will you help me install them? :D

heeltoepro --YES
    AJN -Sure i LIVE in CT, but when you see the instructions you wont be needing any help --unless you have paws for hands --joe .:) (i know lame joke i know)

where in CT are you located? I go to school at Umass Amherst.

Hey 02BlkSi, I was wondering if you could hook me up with a tracking # for my grounding kit? Thanks--Chet

hey chet,

ill get you that number tonight asap.. Im coming home from a trip tonight so ill be back home making the kits again and ill post your tracking number...

THanks everyone for being patient with your orders, i have been really busy with work and family lately and im pushing these kits out as fast as possible.. take care and as always feel free to pm me or email me with questions --Joe :)

OK Large update!!! Here is all the sets that have been shipped out tracking number followed by name.... (pm me if you dont want your name on the internet, i couldnt match your usernames with your paypal ones sorry ) anyways....

Chester Bell - 03030130000004826662
    trevor Stock- 03030130000004826655
    Patrick Levasseur- 03030130000004826679
    Phillip Williams- 03030130000004826686
    Jose Ortiz (x2 sets) - 03030130000004826709
    Christopher Bowden - 03030130000004826693

all can be tracked via www.usps.com (let me know if you have any questions).... thanks everyone -Joe :)

sean
    I would like to consider one but in terms of competition like HKS' Circle Earth does theirs ground on the same parts/locations that yours do? I like the concept and believe the results but don't like the messy criss-cross of wires all over the place. It just means more stuff to undo when trying to get to another part, i.e. intake.

Sean-
    My wires although both sets HKS and my own do the same thing we achieve it differently and with different grounding points, also my kit grounds to chasis ground and each component is individually grounded as well..... my kit is ALOT different than the HKS system, do what you feel comfortable with... dont get sold into hype... --or DIY and save alot more money! -Joe:)

Pm me if you want a set. - another shipment is going to be made soon. :)

GR. KIT JUST ARRIVED

Just got 'em in the mail. thanks Joe. The weather has been so shitty, I've been driving the 4x4. The ep hasn't even been out of the garage except to run for a few min. a couple times a week. Hopefully I will have everything on by end of next week (your kit, DCSports header, Hondata heatshield, Denso Iridium sparks, AEM fuel rail and alternator pulley is on the way). I can't wait get everything on and hit the dyno. Never done it before. I think there is one in Indianapolis that I have heard of. Anyway, sorry for talking your eyes off. Let you know how things go and hopefully I will have a new dig. camera by then as well.

Hey Joe I had sent you a PM a few days ago. I was wondering if you'd be free this weekend? I'll give you 50 bucks including the cost of the wires for your troubles.

anjapower -- pm me again let me know what day you want to meet me. -- thanks --joe.:)

PM sent:)

hey joe, your box is full so i couldn't leave a PM. juss wondering if i could order a set. thanks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information