Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Racks on racks on racks lol.

lol i have the same stripping missing from my front window. +1 for never getting it fixed like me hahahah

:-( i want a rack soooooooo damn bad...... trade someone a turbo! :-) (precision SC61) lol

So what else would I need to get something like this (http://rochester.craigslist.org/spo/2750635869.html) compatible with my car?

Quote Originally Posted by StimulisRK View Post
    So what else would I need to get something like this (http://rochester.craigslist.org/spo/2750635869.html) compatible with my car?
    Seems like the tabs/clips in the sides are what attaches to the car. If they are adjustable then as long as its complete it should fit, that's assuming they are adjustable and the bars are the correct length for the ep3 roof.

Try contacting the manufacture to find out compatibility with the EP.

Thule on mine with a home made fairing from an E350 bug shield.
    Attached Images Attached Images

put mine on today, waiting for my wind fairing to come in though. Apparently UPS lost it so now I have to wait until next week to get it

Quote Originally Posted by OP-AMP View Post
    put mine on today, waiting for my wind fairing to come in though. Apparently UPS lost it so now I have to wait until next week to get it

Looks good! Did you buy it brand new? If so, where from? What brand too?

yea I bought it brand new, it was about $400 for it all. I got it from www.autoanything.com The brand is INNO and the bike attachment is a yakima raptor

did you move from LI to norcal?
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

na I'm still in LI

So, I think since the weather is nice here in Ohio Im going to try and bring this thread back from the dead.
    I got a old school Yakima sst (older version of the q towers) set up for my hatch, I will also be running the sst stretch kit. Ill have some newer picks to follow, It would be nice to see some EP's equipped and using roof racks!
    Click to enlarge

back from the dead? I posted 3 days ago lol

I made another thread about this, but might as well post it again.

My roof rack was stolen about a week ago. It consisted of 4 of the older style Yakima Q-towers. Each tower had a lock from SKS. I also had a Yakima Sprocket Rocket, with yet another SKS lock on it. Luckily my road bike wasn't on the rack, but still... the rack is gone. All the locks were locked by the way. The way the thief stole it was... He either used a screw driver or pry bar, and bent the clips out. After bending out clips on the rack say, on both towers on the driver's side, the rack apparently will just come off. What pisses me off more than anything is that the thief won't even be able to sell it or use it, so he probably just threw it away. If you guys know how the Sprocket Rocket locks, then you'll know what I mean. http://yakima.com/shop/bike/top/sprocketrocket

Reason why I'm telling you guys this is, that I kept my rack on ALL THE TIME. My car was parked in a fairly wealthy neighborhood. Even with 5 SKS locks that were LOCKED, my shit still got jacked. For me, it was laziness, that's the only reason that I never took it off. If I ever get a rack again, it's not going to be on top of my car regularly... Unless it's the kind that locks into the rain gutter area on the roof.

Just saying, careful guys.

yea I bought it brand new, it was about $400 for it all. I got it from www.autoanything.com The brand is INNO and the bike attachment is a yakima raptor
    Can you post pics of the fairing when you get it?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information