Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ssvr6
    Why couldn't you mount it ont the other side of the engine bay? (Just curious.)

Steve

"You can try to find a location closer to the PCV if thats your boat, but there really is no room on that side with the coolant resevoir tank,winshield fluid resevoir, abs unit, idler pulley. ahh well, good luck. "

As posted earlier in the thread. FYI Realtime racing uses the same location of their catch can. :) -Joe

Ultramania, Thanks for the compliments Thats the first one I have received all thread long !! LOL :) --Joe.

Yup, the Nighthawk Black Pearl has a hint of blue in it. I'd say it makes it look wet even when it's dry.

I just washed & waxed mine a few days ago, and under certain lighting from the right angle at a gas station, I swore that it reflected so much of its surroundings that it started to disappear... LOL

Originally posted by 02blksi
    Ultramania, Thanks for the compliments Thats the first one I have received all thread long !! LOL :) --Joe.
    hey no prob.. but really? that was the only compliment? personally i think black that is really really clean like your ride in that pic looks the best.. but black that is dirty, would look the worst.. if i could keep a black car that clean on a regular basis then i would have gotten a black one as well.....

Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA

hey no prob.. but really? that was the only compliment? personally i think black that is really really clean like your ride in that pic looks the best.. but black that is dirty, would look the worst.. if i could keep a black car that clean on a regular basis then i would have gotten a black one as well.....

yeah, and Nice work there jeblonski, I thought you did a real
    nice job o shining there. Looks like mine.looks like liquid metal;)

Last edited by myeverlovinsir; 11-25-2002 at 08:51 PM.

Thumbs up

all the pics look really nice guys. very clean. good job

amazing jobs. question, how long does it take for you guys to wash your cars like that? and don't you get cold? i see the kid in the background is wearing a pretty thick jacket. i hate washing when its cold, but my car is in need of a wash.

Well that particular detail job that i did last sunday, Took me about 3 hrs (2 hrs washing and waxing car), 1 hr misc and engine detailing. Oh, yes you are very observant :), Its cold here in New England right now, Temps that day werent to bad about 43 deg. but sunny, cool paint is always better when waxing IMO --Thanks --Joe. :) :)

wow, u spend quite a lot of time on keeping your car clean. i really really want to wash my car, but its a little cold outside. i live in texas and i think its in the 40's now. its too cold for me to wash my car i think. so do you guys recommend just going to one of those no touch car wash things? like the ones at chevron? haha. thanks.

Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
    that is one Fing clean car.. damn black looks so freakin' nice when it's clean like that... your car is so clean it almost looks like it has a tint of blue it in... heh...
    There is actually a blue sparkle in the nighthawk black pearl paint. It's only visible in direct sunlight.

Cold, schmold, whatever -- wash yer car... lol

The only time you'd have to worry about anything is when the weather gets below freezing. I used to have the predictable problem with my doors freezing shut if I washed when it was ten degrees outside.

When I washed & waxed last week, it was about 40-45 or so. I just wore some extra sweatpants & a sweatshirt. I also used a bucket instead of a hose (such is having an apartment in the city), and my hands got cold, but so waht -- the car got washed, waxed, and protected.

That's another thing -- so what if the weather's going to get worse, this is a good time to make sure the paint is protected. Might as well do the job before it gets really cold.

ephatch member
    thats as clean as they come

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information