Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    300whp+2140lbs= fun classiccelica's Avatar

My stitch's name on...

I made a name tag for my stitch on the lower center dash right above the shifter.

With the light off

With the lights on

with that a hack saw "pun intended"

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    ... the hell is a stitch?

I'm sorry but that looks like shit, absolutely terrible. Maybe if it was cleaned up a it would look alright (I wouldnt like it still bc its ricey IMHO) but that is terrible ATD (attention to detail). It is very sloppy workmanship. The letters are poorly cut, they are not straight, they are not the same size.

WTF???

Seriously?

haha. neat!

just clean it up a little bit and it will turn out good, imo.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

Why thank you soo much for all the constructive hating. I guess some of you are not disney fans and can't understand the cartoonish type letters. I meant for it to look rough and not perfect. My vision for it was simple make it look as if Stitch had scratched though the dash his name or you know burned through it with his gun. Geeze people watch some disney movies or something. Thank you to the one person who actually said something nice. So what do those who left negative critism think of the art era of cubism or other types of art that nobody uses their imagination. Well I'm sorry I even tried to post something that I am proud of because it came out how I wanted it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhatch03 View Post
    haha. neat!

just clean it up a little bit and it will turn out good, imo.
    Thank you for your tip I will try to clean it up a little.

Not my taste but if you like it then its all good....what did you use to light the name up? Is it a switch on or does it light up when you turn your lights? I actually understood what you were goin for w/ the rough outline. If I were you maybe paint your dash blue and a mini stich doll to set everything off?
    Props for being original but yes there will be many haters.......

Well thank you very much for commenting I appriciate that. I used two LED's that are placed kind of far back so it shines on the plastic I put in there. They are wired to come on with the normal lights. People just need to think ok what was he going for then look at it in that mind set. I don't even know why people bother posting if all they are going to do is be disrespectful. So thanks to those of you who posted something nice.

Quote Originally Posted by classiccelica View Post
    Well thank you very much for commenting I appriciate that. I used two LED's that are placed kind of far back so it shines on the plastic I put in there. They are wired to come on with the normal lights. People just need to think ok what was he going for then look at it in that mind set. I don't even know why people bother posting if all they are going to do is be disrespectful. So thanks to those of you who posted something nice.
    NP bro, its hard to be original on ephatch but as long you luv ur car then thats all that matters- at the end of the day your driving "stich" and not anyone else.

Yeah you are 100% correct I think it's great I get a kick out of it every time I drive it now. I do have a little stitch driving a caddilac but it is under the 12 power source so you can't see it in the picture. How dark of a blue would you think might look good to offset the name with the blue led's?

I think it looks pretty decent. Did you take a lighter to the edges for the "plasma gun" burned effect? Maybe stretch the scratches more to make it look like his nails raked down the lettering.

My only complaints are the big hole next to it and the color. I would paint it silver to match the upper trim piece, and fill in the hole with either a gauge, or maybe even have a little stich doll popping out of it.

I admit it's not my taste, but props for creativity and being willing to cut into your plastic trim.

it doesint look bad at all, just needs a little cleaning

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information