Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Looks like something that started off as a good idea, but didn't finish like the vision... Not trying to be rude or hating, but I like the console just how it is. But the lighting up was a good touch. I would look better if there were no scratches around it though. But needless to say, very bold move/look.

300whp+2140lbs= fun classiccelica's Avatar
    Yeah I get what you are all saying but if you would read all my posts then you all would see that I had already said that I am going to clean it up then repost a finished product. So redsibaron I was already going to do something like what you said. I don't think anyone's work should ever be called aweful or dreadful OMG why did he do that it looks horrible. The only thing that I will listen to is constructive critism like how to make it look cleaner and more realistic as you redsibaron put it.

i ve done things to cars i now think were hideous but what I'm trying to say is that you don't know the extent of the damage till a little later on

Quote Originally Posted by player757 View Post
    with that a hack saw "pun intended"

Aren't you a little...old to be into disney movies?

Quote Originally Posted by classiccelica View Post
    Yeah I get what you are all saying but if you would read all my posts then you all would see that I had already said that I am going to clean it up then repost a finished product. So redsibaron I was already going to do something like what you said. I don't think anyone's work should ever be called aweful or dreadful OMG why did he do that it looks horrible. The only thing that I will listen to is constructive critism like how to make it look cleaner and more realistic as you redsibaron put it.
    im sorry but part of putting your work up is being open to criticism...and awful is a lot nicer than i could have been...youll fix it, i have faith...

Quote Originally Posted by epshtielsl View Post
    Aren't you a little...old to be into disney movies?
    no one is too old for disney...go see wall-e and STFU haha...to each their own
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

2008 Mercedes C350
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    im sorry but part of putting your work up is being open to criticism...and awful is a lot nicer than i could have been...youll fix it, i have faith...

no one is too old for disney...go see wall-e and STFU haha...to each their own
    EVAAAA! WALL-EEEEEEEE!

that was a good movie.

To the TS, I like Stitch, but why would u engrave in your car??? I love the idea, I would try to incorporate a shift light and make it light up at redline.

+1 for originality. -1 for the actual content.

lol. I hope u don't take offense to my post. I really mean it when I say I love the idea and it's original.

Yeah I am going to fix it. I have already started smoothing it out and wow it really does look a lot better. I bought some JB weld epoxy to fill in the gauges and inequalities and such. Thank you redsibaron for giving me the initiatve to fix what I originally thought wasn't really that bad. Oh and redsibaron is right you are never to old to be a disney freak, I married one. I will love disney till the day I die.

May wind Oct. rain
    Only on Ephatch where people bitch and get upset over retarded, little things.

Yes this is true. I like it and when I finish it I think it will be even better.

2008 Mercedes C350
    Quote Originally Posted by classiccelica View Post
    Yes this is true. I like it and when I finish it I think it will be even better.
    that's the spirit.

I <3 disney too.

Damn straight baby yeah. Any ideas what to fill the stitch up with so the light will shine through it?

2008 Mercedes C350
    you could try using glue gun. and than just sand it down to be smooth. I dunno just giving u ideas.

No that is good keep them coming guys. I want to finish it tomorrow afternoon or so.

rawr

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information