Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gah roaches!

Quote Originally Posted by oogy-boogy View Post
    :Thanks for all the entertainment (at your expense ). I don't think I've ever heard of someone with a roach infested vehicle.
    nah not my expense, i didn't do it to the car. it's sad that someone would let a car get this bad (let alone a honda) that it makes me laugh thinking this dumbfuck drove it everyday like that and didn't see a problem with it.

I took those pics yesterday before i bombed it the third time......

besides my wife wants to learn how to drive stick, and it'll be damned if its gonna be in my ep3
    Last edited by Dalamar; 08-14-2008 at 07:42 PM.

if i was driving and i saw a roach walk by my dash id prolly crash

damn id freak out...i fuckin hate creatures. Ive never seen a roach(bug) they are fuckin nasty lookin. Best of luck with that. Id sell it if u cant get them out.

pop lockin khmer guy danielakatoxic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    damn id freak out...i fuckin hate creatures. Ive never seen a roach(bug) they are fuckin nasty lookin. Best of luck with that. Id sell it if u cant get them out.
    lmao sell it? the dude just bought it. i think you're just hella freaked out of "creatures".

but to the OP you should call orkin or something and see if the could give you some sort of advice, because i know they do homes for sure... but cars? idk?

keep bombing those suckas!

Quote Originally Posted by danielakatoxic View Post
    lmao sell it? the dude just bought it. i think you're just hella freaked out of "creatures".

but to the OP you should call orkin or something and see if the could give you some sort of advice, because i know they do homes for sure... but cars? idk?
    Id pull all of the interior pieces out of that car and detail that crap out of it, im talking carpet, door panels, everything.

Don't think too hard 2004ep3hatch's Avatar
    I have to agree, i think i would sell this car and get another one. now everytime i go into my car im going to be looking!!

I can't stand spiders in my car, but roaches is another ball game. they give diseases. Im from the city and know exactly what they look like and i have to say if one came across my dash, i would not even get into the car anymore. i don't know how you even get in this car.

this thread is horrible. im sorry this has happend to you man.
    Supercharged K24 Frank powered
    PM a Moderator for assistance anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    you've never seen a roach ?

Wow, there are a lot of people who are seriously pussies in here. Its a roach, BIG DEAL kill them clean up the mess and move on. Seriously its not like there was a seriously decomposing dead body or something in there.

Don't think too hard 2004ep3hatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid cooled View Post
    Wow, there are a lot of people who are seriously pussies in here. Its a roach, BIG DEAL kill them clean up the mess and move on. Seriously its not like there was a seriously decomposing dead body or something in there.

hey lol, There not cool when they are crawling on you. But I know what you mean tho, its only a roach but some of them are as big as your thumb and bigger. just one of those things.

These are just one of they few things that i don't like being around.
    Supercharged K24 Frank powered
    PM a Moderator for assistance anytime

Quote Originally Posted by 2004ep3hatch View Post
    I have to agree, i think i would sell this car and get another one. now everytime i go into my car im going to be looking!!

I can't stand spiders in my car, but roaches is another ball game. they give diseases. Im from the city and know exactly what they look like and i have to say if one came across my dash, i would not even get into the car anymore. i don't know how you even get in this car.

this thread is horrible. im sorry this has happend to you man.

yea... i bought it on 8/11/08.... 5 grand means more to me than roaches, bugs never really bother me, actually they can be fun.(nothing like a butane torch and spiders) i don't see any live ones this morning, and tonight when i get home its getting dismantled, i didn't really buy it becuase i needed it, only because it was cheap and i felt bad for mr.dx vp

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamar View Post
    took a few trys of opening the door without scaring them, but i deliver.

lol, i was just joking about pictures but damn!!! I guess it depends how much you want to keep the car- i wouldn't but thats just me.....GL either way on your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by 2004ep3hatch View Post
    hey lol, There not cool when they are crawling on you. But I know what you mean tho, its only a roach but some of them are as big as your thumb and bigger. just one of those things.

These are just one of they few things that i don't like being around.
    it's even crazier when they're big enough to fly :scared:

my mom had the same problem, only no where near as serious when i was really young... our neighbors were tenting their house for rats, roaches, w/e, so she put her car in their garage and it went away completely...

I would maybe call a tenting company and try to find a house in the area that you can maybe slip the car into.

that is freaky.. could be worse right?? at least it isnt no damn rats!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information