Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

icarus.na's CTR RETROjector HID Projekt.

part iii on page 2!
    mini-update iii.v on page 8

thought i would share my retrofit project with everyone here on ephatch. i love this forum and thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to document my arduous journey to put TSX projectors and OEM HID Lights into my UKDM 04-05 CTR Halogen Projector Headlights.

NO GLARE FTMFW!

so it begins...

i was lucky enough to swoop up on some used CTR headlights for a great price and in really good condition. pretty much a steal...

unfortunately the halogen projector lenses that are in my CTR headlights don't produce the cutoff i want. i didn't want to have any glare because it's dangerous for other drivers on the road (and in my personal opinion HELLA rude). so i did some homework and then hit up ebay...

...and before you know it, the UPS man delivered this...DON'T YOU LOVE THE UPS GUY?!

beautiful aren't they?

and a back look...MmMMmMM OEM d2s glory...

i purchased this perfect (and i mean flawless) set of TSX projectors off ebay for a pretty fair price. the cost of shipping was a bitch though...

the reasons why i chose TSX projectors were because they're regarded as having one of the best cutoffs of any projector lenses and the simplicity of just swapping out lenses.

these bad boys are going to be color modded down the road...
    Last edited by icarus.na; 09-08-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Thread Information