Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ephatch member

rh stage 2 or greddy

what would be better to buy for a turbo kit a rev hard stage 2 or greddy turbo kit. does the k pro that comes with the rev hard the actual k pro or a knock off pre tuned that cant be retuned? whats the better deal thanks

its not a knock off krpo its the "real" thing that can be tuned. of those 2, i would go revhard for sure. i have it and love it

first off the rev hard stage 2 and a greddy turbo kit are 2 completely different things. the rev hard kit will produce way more power that the greddy kit. the greddy kit is pretty good for a dd, not that the rev hard could not be used on a dd, but the greddy kit comes with a smaller turbo with smaller injectors.

Search holmes!

there are very good articles here concerning the two you mentioned.

Me, I'd buy the revhard ST2 with T66. drive that for a yr or so, and then get the FR mani.

Everyone I have talked to that has the emanage say it's okay, but Kpoo is way better.

If you are not a mechanic and insist on turboing then get the greddy...even though I strongly reccomend against boost completely if you don't do your own work.

rev hard kit from what i hear it makes good power

Rev hard ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it going to be on a k20a2/a3/z1/z3/k24a2?

Quote Originally Posted by wishbear View Post
    is it going to be on a k20a2/a3/z1/z3/k24a2?
    based on his screen name, i am guessing an A3.

if i could do it over again and i only had those 2 choices, i would probably do the RevHard Kit.

the RH kit comes with the Reflash, unless you buy it from a member who is selling kpro with it, so it will be pre-tuned.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

yea if so just boost it with a stage 2 rev hard kit

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhatch03 View Post
    based on his screen name, i am guessing an A3.

if i could do it over again and i only had those 2 choices, i would probably do the RevHard Kit.

the RH kit comes with the Reflash, unless you buy it from a member who is selling kpro with it, so it will be pre-tuned.
    they dont sell it with reflash anymore. they (revhard) told me direct that they ahd problems with that being used, so its kpro or supply your own EMS

Quote Originally Posted by jeenyusss View Post
    they dont sell it with reflash anymore. they (revhard) told me direct that they ahd problems with that being used, so its kpro or supply your own EMS
    I was told the samething.

I <3 whitechapel illusionsoflife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catlin View Post
    first off the rev hard stage 2 and a greddy turbo kit are 2 completely different things. the rev hard kit will produce way more power that the greddy kit. the greddy kit is pretty good for a dd, not that the rev hard could not be used on a dd, but the greddy kit comes with a smaller turbo with smaller injectors.
    any turbo can be dd if done right. my cybernation kit is my dd. i use my car ALOT ALOT ALOT.i put my kit on about 16 days ago. and ive done over 2000 miles already. i will put about another 2000 in the next two weeks before i dont use my car for work anymore.

but to answer your question. go rev hard. i was going to go that route till i came across someone selling a cybernation kit here. ill be going 60 trim hopfully next summer along with a built motor

Quote Originally Posted by illusionsoflife View Post
    any turbo can be dd if done right. my cybernation kit is my dd. i use my car A LOT
    ALOT ALOT.i put my kit on about 16 days ago. and ive done over 2000 miles already. i will put about another 2000 in the next two weeks before i dont use my car for work anymore.

but to answer your question. go rev hard. i was going to go that route till i came across someone selling a cybernation kit here. ill be going 60 trim hopfully next summer along with a built motor
    I belive a 60trim compressor is only around 180$

Quote Originally Posted by civictype_r04 View Post
    I was told the samething.
    They send the whole programmable unit. Well they don't send a ECU, they send you a paper that says where to send your ecu. Well, actually, they send you a paper that has to be filled out and then you have to go on Hondata's website to get their address, and then you send your ecu to them. (hondata) They are incredibly fast at getting you ECU back to you. They send it back next day air. I suggest you send your computer to them the same way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information