Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    By the way, the only difference between the stage 2 and stage 1 (revhard) is they include a fuel pump. wow. big difference. If I was you save a $100 or so and save up for a type-s oil pump.

I personally ran the Rev Hard kit on 10psi for over 2 years and over 37K miles. It was daily driven and hitting 10psi everytime I drove it. I ran the basemap off of KManager, and it never had an issues motor wise. The motor had good compression, and it still ran strong before I yanked it out at 90K miles. The only issues were replacing a couple of wastegate gaskets, 1 turbo gasket, oil drain line for a ss braided line, and that was pretty much it. The redline was set to 7600rpm on my stock K20A3 original motor. I had the Denso IK22 at 1st and then switched to NGK BRK7E-11 gapped at .025". I would go with the Rev Hard kit just in case you want to upgrad the turbo later on. Or get a manifold with a T3 flange and piece together your own setup.

ephatch member
    what about piecing together my own kit it would probably come out the same price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information