Close

missing parts for jrsc, is this part necessary

ok so im buying a jrsc-s and there are parts missing, here is a link to the missing parts

http://www.supercharger.com/graphics...89-300_bom.pdf

theyre found under hardware and hose bag, so the question is, is it necessary to get the items with stickers next to them and is part number #052-333 DFMM - Digital Fuel Management the power card because if it is i do not need to get it

and also whats part #051-190 CLAMP, HOSE, SAE NO. 8 what size is it and what type of clamp?

ok so i realized the dfmm is the power card! well duh haha so does anyone know what the clamp size is??? or what it looks like its very necessary that i get this info

Quote Originally Posted by j0000stin View Post
    ok so i realized the dfmm is the power card! well duh haha so does anyone know what the clamp size is??? or what it looks like its very necessary that i get this info
    The clamp could either be the clamp for the hose that runs to the bypass valve, which is about 1.5" in diameter. It could also be the clamp that holds the hose to the PCV valve which is about .5" in diameter. Both are equally important and both could be picked up at just about any auto parts store.

so i posted the thread last night because it was urgent but i just waited and called mass and its a 5/16 clamp haha

Thread Information