Close

About to Pull the Trigger on a JRSC-R

After driving the EP3 for about a month I'd like to get some more power out of it. I found a pretty good deal on a used kit on the forum and have the means to get it. I figure to keep the reliability of a DD it's probably my safest bet. It's just over $2k with K-Pro. I figure if it's not enough I can always throw a small shot on top of it, or swap later since I'll have K-Pro.

Opinions?

Sounds like a plan if you have the money, the charger does make a great daily driver. It still makes me happy everyday

Quote Originally Posted by vbpracer View Post
    Sounds like a plan if you have the money, the charger does make a great daily driver. It still makes me happy everyday
    I know it won't make a ton of power, but honestly I don't want a ton. I like the car as-is. I just think of how much more fun another 50-60hp would be.

for around $2k with Kpro is an awesome price. i love the extra 70 or so horses every day, especially when i get the chance to hit the twisty mountain roads. just dont expect that crazy turbo pull

Sounds like a good price. I had the JRSC-R before my K24a2 swap and it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by Slip_Angle View Post
    Sounds like a good price. I had the JRSC-R before my K24a2 swap and it was great!
    Yes i remember i was trying to buy yours long time ago, but you did not budge on the price

yeah i drive like 60-100 miles a day. so the s/c is definately better for a DD. just going through light traffic is great since it has a little more kick.

just need to get properly tuned

Thread Information