Close

Extra set of wheels!

i bought some 05 15" xB steelies, thinking they were lighter than stock. Same weight.

So i want to put on some nice off road tires or tires that are good for light dirt and gravel. Cant find any off road 205 60 15s on tire rack, but i found some winter snow tires....
    Would they work?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....num=06HR5TS810

any other tire options? open to different sizes to
    Last edited by Ep3T0n3y; 08-27-2008 at 11:44 PM.

ttt

i'l check my inventory at work tomorrow. i work at America's Tire Co. (www.tires.com). as for the snow tires, the tread patters are a completely different design. snow tires have full depth sipes with small tread blocks to create the best traction in snow, ice, and water. off roading tires have large tread blocks with little to no sipes to "dig" into loose gravel and mud.. i'll pm you if i find any off road tires with prices..

edit: where are you located?

from what i understand, alot of people who are into rally, will use snow tires for gravle or light dirt. same rules apply, you want a more narrow tire so that it will "cut" through the soft dirt a and get down to the hard surface underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by socmex7 View Post
    i'l check my inventory at work tomorrow. i work at America's Tire Co. (www.tires.com). as for the snow tires, the tread patters are a completely different design. snow tires have full depth sipes with small tread blocks to create the best traction in snow, ice, and water. off roading tires have large tread blocks with little to no sipes to "dig" into loose gravel and mud.. i'll pm you if i find any off road tires with prices..

edit: where are you located?
    sweet.
    Im in hollywood.

looked up sizes an stuff but i didn't get a good chance to really look into it. so i'll get a better idea on tuesday, hopefully we're not slammed like today..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/185-7...mZ250287278502

I love these..work good on gravel and loose/hard packed dirt. Not much for wet though

Thread Information