Close

Thread: JRSC Question

JRSC Question

Maybe I can get an answer here....I'm thinking of investing in a JRSC, for many reasons that I'm not going to list, but I've been told that you lose your A/C....Is this true??

ephatch member
    I am pretty sure this is not true. The JRSC installation does not require disabling or removing any part of the A/C system. You do have to bend the A/C lines a bit (at least for the street version, probably same for the race version), but not disable them.

Banned
    the moss jrsc does not effect the ac.....If you get the new jrsc from the new compeny, you loose the ac.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustclime View Post
    the moss jrsc does not effect the ac.....If you get the new jrsc from the new compeny, you loose the ac.
    Are the new ones the ROTREX ones? Because the old ones had Eaton blowers on them right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
    Are the new ones the ROTREX ones? Because the old ones had Eaton blowers on them right?
    correct, the new compeny started by oscer jackson make a "race" "kit" that needs a lot of fab work to mount a rotrex blower in...they suggest you mount it where the ac is....

I have the eaton blower that that this runs like stock....no problems at all.

beat me to it

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustclime View Post
    correct, the new compeny started by oscer jackson make a "race" "kit" that needs a lot of fab work to mount a rotrex blower in...they suggest you mount it where the ac is....

I have the eaton blower that that this runs like stock....no problems at all.
    Gotcha - does the rotrex blower produce more power than the "old" Eaton? I think the "old" JRSC is pretty nice, but I am curious as to why they decided to change things up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
    Gotcha - does the rotrex blower produce more power than the "old" Eaton? I think the "old" JRSC is pretty nice, but I am curious as to why they decided to change things up.
    yup, because you are supose to run a intercooler.......cooler intaake charge = more hp.

Thread Information