Close

last minute turbo questions???

just about finished on my turbo build and had some last minute questions.

1) i have 750 cc injectors, what size fuel pump do i need and do i need a new fuel rail?
    2) i need like a quick run through on steps to first start car before tune, so i dont blow shit up:(
    3) anybody using an a/f ratio gauge? and if so do you need a wideband 02?
    4) also a quick run through on what all vacuum lines are needee and where they go?
    thanks for any and all input im hopin to start it saturday so any input is appreciated!!

1) i have 750 cc injectors, what size fuel pump do i need and do i need a new fuel rail?

A walbro 255 or a bosch 044 will do the just without issue. The bosch is a better pump but both would work.

2) i need like a quick run through on steps to first start car before tune, so i dont blow shit up:(

Read the answer to the next question.

Yes buy a wideband. You have a kpro correct? If so try and find someone who has near the same mods as you and ask them for a copy of their .cal file. That's should give you good base to start making tuning adjustments and allow you to take the car to a tuner w/o it popping on the way. DEF get the car tuned by a pro. Skipping out on tuning (wahhh its expensive) is retarded. A good tuner gives you the best power curve while keeping things safe. Its good to have a wideband and wire it in the kpro soif you a/f ratio goes crazy the kpro can save your motor.

4) also a quick run through on what all vacuum lines are needee and where they go?
    thanks for any and all input im hopin to start it saturday so any input is appreciated!!

Well we need more information man. What motor/FI kit/etc are you running? What are your power goals? What clutch are you running? Stock 5spd? LSD? Give us a bit more to work with. Also if its a turbo kit it should have come with vaccuum wiring diagram, try giving it a look.

here are my novice answers to your questions:

Walbro fuel pump. Im not sure what kind of power/etc you are going for and if you will need a return fuel system. we need some more details on your build

take out the 15a fuse for ecu and have the car crack over for 15 seconds to prime the system. Other then taht i would trailor it to get tunned or find a bsaemap that can get you there

If you are getting a a/f gauge it should be a wideband

give us some more info on your setup

Thread Information