Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't think too hard 2004ep3hatch's Avatar
    If you guys listen to Sirius alot, they make a new direct connection piece for those using a FM transmitter to your receiver. It replaces it. You guys should call and ask about it. I have been hearing on the radio for the last week.
    Supercharged K24 Frank powered
    PM a Moderator for assistance anytime

I've had such lousy experience in the past with FM transmitters. You can never find a frequency that's 100% clear and the sound quality is always subpar at best.

Quote Originally Posted by RON View Post
    I hate the look of a satelite small handheld installed in the car. I am all about fit and finish. And handheld on the dash, nest to the radio, on winshield, visor is just not what I like to see. I like it when it is run through the HU. It looks way better IMO. And then your HU controls everything not just your volume.
    Ya but i'm not a fan of aftermarket head units. Too much of a heat score for thieves. And i'm sick of carrying faceplates around. I already carry enough junk with me when I leave the car (wallet, cell, keys, bberry). Pretty soon i'm going to need a purse.

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    Oh hell yeah! I had a few instances of wet seats due to this and not paying attention when I first got the car(I have since learned LOL)
    Yep, first week I had the car, less than 300 miles, Saw the rain coming. turned the key, pushed all 3 buttons till the motors stopped, and ran like hell, only to look out the window and go "awwwww $%&@#!"

Quote Originally Posted by .F1 View Post
    I've had such lousy experience in the past with FM transmitters. You can never find a frequency that's 100% clear and the sound quality is always subpar at best.
    I bought an el-cheapo stand alone modulator off of ebay and it sucked HARD, At the time I was a broadcast engineer and after testing I'm ABSOLUTELY AMAZED it passes with an FCC ID number! But I'll tell you what, after I aligned it it sounds incredible, you would be amazed what an FM station CAN sound like ;) WAY Bettar than XM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information