Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1 for elitetuning, guaranteed a great tune with him. Plus you get niffty data based torque graphs between major cam angle changes. Anyways, hope everything works out for you clutch.

It is cool that there is this service for those who have no clue about Kpro and just want a street tune. But dont fool yourself into thinking that this service can match the results from a proper dyno tune. I dont understand why anyone would prefer this over learning how to tune their own car, you have done 90% of the work already.
    Last edited by talonXracer; 09-12-2008 at 05:59 AM.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    It is cool that there is this service for those who have no clue about Kpro and just want a street tune. But dont fool yourself into thinking that this service can match the results from a proper dyno tune. I dont understand why anyone would prefer this over learning how to tune their own car, you have done 90% of the work already.
    The problem is, I just don't have time to do it myself or time to take it to the dyno. If i had the time i would rent a dyno and go to town, but that's just not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch797 View Post
    The problem is, I just don't have time to do it myself or time to take it to the dyno. If i had the time i would rent a dyno and go to town, but that's just not an option.
    yes me and clutch are in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvcars View Post
    elite tuning doesn't do "modest" cam angle tunes. He does basic to full tunes. I say send him another email. I remember him telling me he was going on vacation so he might be back. You sure you sent the email to elitetuning@aol.com ? I also wouldn't trust a 19 year old kid to do my tunes rather a guy who's got 7 years experience now with the K. He also said he can get you better then stock gas mileage.

Skoolnu, how's the tune coming along?
    +1 for Elite.

yea i got my tune from mike at elite and he did a damn good job for me. i would go back to him for a new tune since i added alot more parts on my car but i want to see my car on a dyno for a first time. +2 for elite tho!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information