Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm on board with online tuning

So i'm tired of trying to get my car to run right and I don't want to spend another $450 bucks for jason st00pid to tune it again. So i found a guy on clubrsx that dose the online tuning for a very good price and has plenty of vouches. So we will see how it gose. Ill post up my progress.

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    The Admins/moderators might be working on getting a vendor here who offers online tuning capabilities. Keep a lookout for him in the future.

cool...

So far so good, it's just a pita to have to go do a run, get back, upload, wait, and do it all over again.

Let us know about turn around time from you sending in Data logs and such. And how it works out for you

If you make it back to Houston again you should try Huy at Inline Racing, I hear he does a good job. but if there is someone who does online work, that would be pretty cool. Keep us informed.

ephatch member
    are you having magnesium do the tune? And if so are you getting the full street tune package? I am with you on that, I will most likely look to some form of online tuning soon just to get me by until I have mods that will require a professional dyno tune. Plus $87 or something like that is not bad.

I was gonna ask how much

Quote Originally Posted by Deadphishy View Post
    Let us know about turn around time from you sending in Data logs and such. And how it works out for you
    the turn around time is great. As soon as i do the log and i send it to him, he gets a new kal back to me withing 10 min. So far i'm happy. I made a mistake and started the tuning with 87oct in my tank so now i have to go fill up with 93.

Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
    are you having magnesium do the tune? And if so are you getting the full street tune package? I am with you on that, I will most likely look to some form of online tuning soon just to get me by until I have mods that will require a professional dyno tune. Plus $87 or something like that is not bad.
    yea, he is doing the tune, for what he charges i figured it was worth a shot.

ephatch member
    I have contacted ELITE tuning via email and have yet to receive a reply back. I may hope on CRSX and look that tuner up. First to replace these junk2 cams with some BC then the tuning will begin.....Any body have a rough price list of what most usualy charge for a good online tune?

Quote Originally Posted by xplicitACTS View Post
    I have contacted ELITE tuning via email and have yet to receive a reply back. I may hope on CRSX and look that tuner up. First to replace these junk2 cams with some BC then the tuning will begin.....Any body have a rough price list of what most usualy charge for a good online tune?
    http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=586448

For the price i thought it was worth a try. So far i'm happy with it.

ephatch member
    i'm interested in this online tuning for my car too...

is ur's fully tuned and all good to go yet clutchs?

He mentioned somewhere in his thread about raising the prices. Did you pay the higher, or the lower? I think I'm going to be using him for my tune next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon208 View Post
    i'm interested in this online tuning for my car too...

is ur's fully tuned and all good to go yet clutchs?
    Not yet, i just filled up with 93 an hour ago so i need to go get some logs but i have been drinking so i don't think it's a good idea to do it right now. But the work he has done so far is good.

i paid 87.65 for the full tune.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information