Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    that's not bad, I might use him when I get kpro since he's only an hour away

im in the process of doing online tuning!

I just did some more logs with the tune. I have to say this guy dose a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch797 View Post
    Not yet, i just filled up with 93 an hour ago so i need to go get some logs but i have been drinking so i don't think it's a good idea to do it right now. But the work he has done so far is good.

i paid 87.65 for the full tune.

87.65 is for a A/F tune i beleive. Not a full tune. I may be mistaken though

I have contacted him about prices and they can range to just as much as driving to a dyno and tuning. Just depends on what you want done.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by 02EP3SI View Post

I have contacted him about prices and they can range to just as much as driving to a dyno and tuning. Just depends on what you want done.
    Are you refering to Elitle.......pretty pricy for what i was expecting....how does his tunes compare to the guy on CRSX?

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by 02EP3SI View Post

well according to his thread 87.65 is for a full street tune package. Taken straight from his thread: Mag, if you see this hope you don't mind.

Complete Street Tune - $85 + 3% paypal ($2.65)
    Complete street tune includes the following below in order to have the best street tuned vehicle possible for power and safety without going to the dyno.

* Specially Designed Base Calibration
    * Air/Fuel Tuning
    * Ignition optimization
    * Modest cam angle adjustments
    * Part throttle(cruise) tune - isolating cam angles, A/F, idle adjustments, etc
    * Fuel, Ignition, and cam angle smoothing

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
    well according to his thread 87.65 is for a full street tune package. Taken straight from his thread: Mag, if you see this hope you don't mind.

Complete Street Tune - $85 + 3% paypal ($2.65)
    Complete street tune includes the following below in order to have the best street tuned vehicle possible for power and safety without going to the dyno.

* Specially Designed Base Calibration
    * Air/Fuel Tuning
    * Ignition optimization
    * Modest cam angle adjustments
    * Part throttle(cruise) tune - isolating cam angles, A/F, idle adjustments, etc
    * Fuel, Ignition, and cam angle smoothing
    That's what i paid and the car runs so much better now.
    You can't go wrong with guy.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch797 View Post
    That's what i paid and the car runs so much better now.
    You can't go wrong with guy.
    currently tuning my car with him after reading your threads from the past weekend..
    so far it's alrite for m.. i notice there isn't much a big spike at the high end.. smoothed out..

but i mean still got a couple more logs to finalize the tune..

let u guys know how it goes afterwards!!

ephatch member
    elite tuning doesn't do "modest" cam angle tunes. He does basic to full tunes. I say send him another email. I remember him telling me he was going on vacation so he might be back. You sure you sent the email to elitetuning@aol.com ? I also wouldn't trust a 19 year old kid to do my tunes rather a guy who's got 7 years experience now with the K. He also said he can get you better then stock gas mileage.

Skoolnu, how's the tune coming along?

ephatch member
    i like magnesium's prices and everyone that I have seen use him are thoroughly happy with their tune. What is the price that elite charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvcars View Post
    elite tuning doesn't do "modest" cam angle tunes. He does basic to full tunes. I say send him another email. I remember him telling me he was going on vacation so he might be back. You sure you sent the email to elitetuning@aol.com ? I also wouldn't trust a 19 year old kid to do my tunes rather a guy who's got 7 years experience now with the K. He also said he can get you better then stock gas mileage.

Skoolnu, how's the tune coming along?
    He was on Vacation, he is now back. Elite is working on a full tune for my setup. We have been working on it a while now, only because my work schedule sucks and im never in town... then when i am in town it rains like hell. That was a main reason why i looked into online tuning, Im never home. I did get a chance to take the car out to a few shows in my area while i was home. its really coming along. When fully tuned its going to be a real fun car. I highly recommend Elite.

I always say you get what you pay for.. Hope it all turns out great. cant wait to see the results

So far my car is running great, My mpg has gone up by 3mpg and the car pulls much better with no knocks since i installed a cai and ditched the stock box. My iat's were at or over 130 degrees so that's why the thing was knocking. So I would have to say that it was worth the 87 bucks to have this done.

This online tuning sounds great!

Now are you sending him multiple data logs and he is slowly optimizing your tune after subsequent recorded runs or is it all based of one datalogged run?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    This online tuning sounds great!

Now are you sending him multiple data logs and he is slowly optimizing your tune after subsequent recorded runs or is it all based of one datalogged run?
    correct, he slowly optimizing your tune after subsequent recorded runs and sends your a new kal. after every log you send him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information