Close

04' on up S2000 wheels on Ep3

Does anyone have pics of 04+ S2k stock wheels/rims on an ep3? I may be able to get some dirt cheap and wouldn't minde slapping them on my ep3...I know the rears on the s2k are a little bigger/wider etc? any feedback on this or pics would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by girvoysport; 09-04-2008 at 01:36 PM.

if i remember correcty you can only use the fronts.. look at team ERA 5, he has some s2k wheels, he could prolly give more insight..

fronts only. backs have an offset that wont fit.

i hate using this ep as an example cause this guy was such a douche but its the only one i can think of.

Last edited by powdbyrice; 09-04-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by powdbyrice View Post

i hate using this ep as an example cause this guy was such a douche but its the only one i can think of.

lol that ep wants to be an s2k so badly. all he needs is the f22 and he's set.

i'll admit, its pretty hot. K24 swap, s2k interior. s2k wheels look good.

body kit is ok. at least the install is nice.

powd....holy hell thanks!!!!!!!!! Those look friggen amazing!!! WOW!!! I like it!!! Thanks alot man!!! So I'd have to get 4 fronts then...hmmm.............Momo Corse Wheels- Ten-s silver looks similiar to these!!!
    Last edited by girvoysport; 09-04-2008 at 03:35 PM.

you know..i'm just tryin to do some upgrades on the ep...get this crap...I bought my ep with a Greddy exhaust on it..ok...now i'm over the loudness so I went to Honda and they quoted me at $820+tax alright...went across the street to another shop and they call Honda for pricing and they tell them that they don't make that stock exhaust anymore and that they would have to find a used one..........how the hell can Honda quote me on the exhaust system from b-pipe and muffler and themn not tell me? hmm...I gotta do some calling around..anyone recently purchase a stock exhaust for your ep's???

Quote Originally Posted by girvoysport View Post
    you know..i'm just tryin to do some upgrades on the ep...get this crap...I bought my ep with a Greddy exhaust on it..ok...now i'm over the loudness so I went to Honda and they quoted me at $820+tax alright...went across the street to another shop and they call Honda for pricing and they tell them that they don't make that stock exhaust anymore and that they would have to find a used one..........how the hell can Honda quote me on the exhaust system from b-pipe and muffler and themn not tell me? hmm...I gotta do some calling around..anyone recently purchase a stock exhaust for your ep's???
    what greddy exhaust is it? im sure some one in the area will be more than happy to trade.
    Last edited by MugsyTheGr8; 09-04-2008 at 04:08 PM.

I don't know i'd have to check and see........I just called another dealership and parts guy was shocked and is gonna call american honda on this cause it didn't even show an alternate exhaust...hmmm.......i'm gonna be selling it regardless on ebay....the greddy that is.

广州本田
    Quote Originally Posted by powdbyrice View Post

i remember him, i still remember his thread, do not copy

I don't know i'd have to check and see........I just called another dealership and parts guy was shocked and is gonna call american honda on this cause it didn't even show an alternate exhaust...hmmm.......i'm gonna be selling it regardless on ebay....the greddy that is.
    once you have enough posts (200) sell it here or on clubep3.net.

i'm sure someone would be willing to trade a stock exhaust + cash for your greddy.

or just buy a used OEM exhaust here in the classifieds.

powd....holy hell thanks!!!!!!!!! Those look friggen amazing!!! WOW!!! I like it!!! Thanks alot man!!! So I'd have to get 4 fronts then...hmmm.............Momo Corse Wheels- Ten-s silver looks similiar to these!!!
    btw, no problem!

there are some wheels that look similar to the s2ks. the s2ks look hot tho!

Thread Information