Close

Thread: 4bar map sensor

ephatch member

4bar map sensor

I'm trying to buy the 4bar map sensor and the boost solenoid to go along with it, but shit! I cant find any dealer that sells it. I hoped on Hondata.com and they only show pictures and information on it, but I don't see where to order it off their site. I'm sure someone here could tell me where to order this sensor and solenoid online from.

Quote Originally Posted by 96gst View Post
    I'm trying to buy the 4bar map sensor and the boost solenoid to go along with it, but shit! I cant find any dealer that sells it. I hoped on Hondata.com and they only show pictures and information on it, but I don't see where to order it off their site. I'm sure someone here could tell me where to order this sensor and solenoid online from.
    I know that clubrsx sells the 4bar map sensor, i think for 140. as far as solenoid, just type in google.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by vbpracer View Post
    I know that clubrsx sells the 4bar map sensor, i think for 140. as far as solenoid, just type in google.
    Okay here's a noob question. You need the boost solenoid in order to use the 4 bar map sensor right?

no you need anything over stock map sensor to run more than 10psi

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by squeak04si View Post
    no you need anything over stock map sensor to run more than 10psi
    No I plan on running 8.5 psi. So then I will need both the solenoid and the map sensor....right?

Quote Originally Posted by 96gst View Post
    No I plan on running 8.5 psi. So then I will need both the solenoid and the map sensor....right?
    no, just a solenoid but im not sure if you're gonna be able to run as low as 8.5psi. i think when you run a solenoid even at 0% duty cycle it still raises the boost slightly over your wg spring. so if you had a 7lb spring the solenoid might put you at 8.5psi with everything set to zero in kpro

Quote Originally Posted by squeak04si View Post
    no, just a solenoid but im not sure if you're gonna be able to run as low as 8.5psi. i think when you run a solenoid even at 0% duty cycle it still raises the boost slightly over your wg spring. so if you had a 7lb spring the solenoid might put you at 8.5psi with everything set to zero in kpro
    agreed... you only need to upgrade the MAP sensor if you want to boost more then 10psi. which you'll probably end up wanting to do down the road

For anyone that does need a Hondata 4Bar map sensor... i have one left in stock

Thread Information