Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ephatch member
    How come everyone miss this one, when people sitting in the front spreading their legs, they get in the way when u shift. That pisses me off.

Terence

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by heihei0330
    How come everyone miss this one, when people sitting in the front spreading their legs, they get in the way when u shift. That pisses me off.

Terence

I dunno about you...and yer friends...but with the shifter being as high as it is....NO legs touch it anymore....

In my old EM2...I'd SOOO agree with you. But not in the EP.. :D

ephatch member
    When the passenger crosses their legs and rests their foot on the ledge....wtf mate? NOOOO!!!! I don't see a forking "place your nasty ass foot here" sign, do you?!?! Oh, that ledge? Yeah, that's so you can put your lil dingy-ass new balance wearing tinactin smelling shite encrusted foot upon. Yup, right there in the manual. It has a picture of your dumb-ass on page 32... NOOOOO!!!!

Thumbs up

nice! haha

-kevin

TexMex @ b3st
    How could I miss this post for so long??? I've been saving this list forever.

1. When people rest their feet on anything but the floor. For the front seet passenger, my dash is not for your damn smelly feet. And the plastic piece under the door is not for your foot either. The carpet is there, the floor mat is their, so use them! And for the back passengers, DO NOT PUT YOUR FEET INTO MY SEAT AND THEN SAY YOU'RE NOT! I FEEL IT!

2. If you eat in my car, pick up your crumbs.

3. The pockets on the doors (both on bottom and near the window button) are not trash bins. Get your lazy ass to a trash can if you have something to throw away.

4. You can call my car an egg, I understand. But when a focus goes by DO NOT say "that looks like your car".

5. Don't touch my A/C. To even think that you are justified in changing the temp. of MY car! HA!

6. If I liked YOUR radio stations, I'd be listening to them right now. Stay away from my seek button.

7. I was saving this spot for the people that lean against my car, but I've done worse against my car so I'll just leave it alone.

8. Little kids, if you ever try to crawl fromt he backseat in between the two front seets and then step all over them to get out, I will go find your pets and step all over them to see how much you like it.

9. I have a little CD holder that holds up to like 20 cds. This is more just my own habbit, but it bugs me when people disorganize my cds. It makes it hard to find them.

10. Last but not least, if I ever have a little "sprint" with that mustang GT next to me at the stoplight and he happens to smoke me, I don't want to get crap from MY passengers about it. I feel bad enough, and I'm also your ride home.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMutt
    4. You can call my car an egg, I understand. But when a focus goes by DO NOT say "that looks like your car".
    10. Last but not least, if I ever have a little "sprint" with that mustang GT next to me at the stoplight and he happens to smoke me, I don't want to get crap from MY passengers about it. I feel bad enough, and I'm also your ride home.
    Couldn't have said it better myself... :D

thing i hate the most is when people touch my stereo. do not change my damn radio stations!!! it especially pisses me off when they put up the volume extremely high cuz the song they like is on, wtf its called my sub will blow and so will my amp dipshits...kids that know nothing about cars think they'll always be fine no matter what. i hate anything with the stereo because i'll know a motha fuckas hand when i'm shifting....even if i dont need to go in to that gear i'll nail you to send you a message punks.

alright...

after i almost wreck and kill everybody the passenger always has to complain about my driving , thats what i cant stand...

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenscivic
    after i almost wreck and kill everybody the passenger always has to complain about my driving , thats what i cant stand...

Hmm....don't you think they MIGHT have a bit of concern? lol

Actually, you've prolly learned a GREAT deal from that expierence and honestly...you're prolly a better driver because of it. ;)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information