Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ephatch member
    If I've got people in the back seat, they leave by the passanger side door. My drivers seat DOES NOT MOVE from where I've set it.

Leaning on the car. EVeryone seems to dislike this one. And why not? If I were in charge, it'd be a capital crime to lean on someone elses car. I don't care if you ARE tired. Siddown on the *&%$ curb. But wipe off your pants before you get in. By the passanger side :p

ephatch member

The perfect thread

I am with you 100%. I hate it when people bang their purse on the glovebox door, and when they don't retract the seatbelt completely, or better yet let the belt hit the glass.....

I only let my brother, mom and grandma in the car, that's it. If they do anything out of SOP they are banned from the Si. I love America, and am proud to be a soldier, but in my Si I'm the dictator and the death penalty is my cabinet.

Netguru
    I agree completely with the glass...also hate it when my girl applies make-up in the car on the way to somewhere. Other than those, I completely agree with most of the other ones mentioned.

It really bothers me when Hunter licks the windows, pees in my back seat, puts his nails in the seats, and slobers on the back of the seat in an attempt to impress me to let him back up front

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    It really bothers me when Hunter licks the windows, pees in my back seat, puts his nails in the seats, and slobers on the back of the seat in an attempt to impress me to let him back up front
    I'm assuming "Hunter's" your girlfriend? lol kidding

Slamming the DOOR! Why must everyone SLAM the door?!!!!?!

DEXTERBASE

URGHHH!!!

Okay here's what pisses me off.

*When a chick tries to be cute and buys me something to hang from my mirror. WTF???

*When people get out from the back seat and leave the seat forward! This has always irritated the crap out of me.

*Passengers find the need to leave footprints and scuffs on the door. How the hell does your foot touch the door?

*And the last thing. Don't ever lean on my car. I will say nasty things about your ancestors while I eat your heart....

P.S. Maybe we should all lobby to outlaw the little paint-seeking rivets jean companies put on the asses of their pants.

LOL... everything so far, to varying degrees...

The one thing that bugged the hell out of me was last week, when I was driving some slightly inebriated friends to their homes. At every intersection, I had to call out, "Left? Right?? Straight?!?", because otherwise they would've forgotten that I had no idea where they lived and how to get there.

Duhhhhh.....

I fully agree, passengers suck. It is like they have no respect for our shit. I had my car freshly vacuumed, the passengers came over as I finished. They think its cool to stand in a pile of dirt and get into my car, I look at the floor, sure enough, dirt everywhere.

The drivers side is NOT a f*cking exit. Get out on the other damn side.

When opening a door next to a curb, open it slowly not to grind the bottom corner into the cement. No, sorry is not going to fix the paint.

If you are sitting behind me, it is NOT funny to stick things through the hole in the seat into my neck, I have been known to let you out at the next bus stop for less.

I dont really care if you think the music sucks, its my car, and I am the DJ. Drive your car next time.

I give you gas money if you drive, show some damn responsability, yes "I" paid the 10 dollars to park, why not pitch in you heartless whiner.

I just have to say, passengers are NOT drivers. No you may not try my car. Yes it feels good to shift from there. No you may not eat that in here. Yes I do know the way. If I want your opinion on my driving, I will ASK. Buckle you damn seatbelt. die in someone else's car.

my list can keep going.

I have considered making riding in my back seat a pain by installing a cage, but have not had the time or money. Besides, without stress like this, work would kill us. :) Have a great night guys, we all know there will be people riding in our cars, just to piss us off. My suggestion would be to ride in their car, but then we wouldnt be able to drive, and thats where the fun is really at, you can piss off other drivers who have passengers in their cars. hehe

so perfect...

i was just thinkin about this shit that pisses me off about passenger and i got a list heres the order of my list that its in
    1.slamming the door
    2.touchin the stereo...y the fuck u touchin it? dont u see i need to shift!?!!?
    3.puttin in of their shitty cd's that truly suck ass
    4.constantly askin "what does that button do?"
    5.adjustin and touchin shit

this thread was such a great idea it gave me a great place to just vent out:D

spoon whore
    my brother is the biggest prick on the earth, the day i bought my car he jumps in the passenger seat and slams it down so where he is practilly street lugging down the road. and when he gets out of my car he leaves the seat slammed, not to metion that you guys know when you first get the car the doors are a little hard to close, he slammed the door not using the handle he used the door and put a huge dent that matched his hand i my brabd new door and said that it was like that when he got in the car, and i must have done that.

also eveything that you guys said pisses me off too.

i wish i didnt have but a drivers seat, just so i cant have passengers

Thumbs up

lol this is one of the funniest threads ive read yet hahaha. :tongue:

seriosly though, why would you pull the ebrake? its not like it'll lock up the wheels or anything...DAMN EBD........I HATE YOU

Angry

I hate it when girls brush their hair in my car !! leaves hair alover the black seats and they keep banging the window with the brush.
    i have scuff marks on my tint.
    or when people sit in my car and piont out all the imperfections.
    they say "man , the dashboard isnt real aluminum" or the "little dots by the AC vents are just stickers" then the dude tryed to peel it off!!!

lmao

i cant stand it when people try talking to me when i have my music up.

or changing my music

or when people gotta start shit with other people on the road... like my car doesnt stick out enough asshole!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information