Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    ahhaa, this is all funny yet true...

well here's one of mines, when someone asks you to give them a ride somewhere and you agree to take them to that place thinking that its only going to be them, but you turn to put your seat belt on or adjust the music then you turn back to see if they got in the car so you can leave, then you just happen to fucking see 5 people cramming into your car. WTF i thought i was only giving ONE person a ride, not wab packing my car and suddenly being a free taxi.

and slamming the door is another bad one too, there's no need to prove to the door that you are a tough guy.

i have this picture on the passenger visor and is used as a warning, so if they fuck with my music, then they can have fun walking
    Last edited by d'oh; 06-25-2004 at 03:53 PM.

shit, could someone help me on posting the image? thanks

Even though this thread was raised from the dead, I have to post too!

I hate when people are helping me put stuff in the hatch/trunk and they just slide it in and it scratches up that plastic lip where the hatch locks into. I have so many gouges/scratches right there, it just looks nasty when I open the hatch. It looks like a truck's tailgate when its all focked up from people sliding wood/steel into their beds.

I also hate when my chick uses the sunvisor/mirror and just leaves it down so it blocks my view when I'm lookin to my right. Plus what HondCivc91 said about his chick wanting to hold his hand. My chick gets all pissy and thinks I'm dissin her or whatever when I'm really trying to just FOCKIN SHIFT. Then she throws a hissy fit and starts talkin sh1t about the EP and how her Corolla's auto is so much better.

and everything else you guys said.

Quote Originally Posted by d'oh
    shit, could someone help me on posting the image? thanks
    do you have the picture hosted somewhere?

nope, i dotn think

Quote Originally Posted by d'oh
    nope, i dotn think
    if u really want to, just email the pic to me (nastymassey_bsp@yahoo.com) and I can host it for you...

or sign up for a free host account at www.photobucket.com

:)

sure, thanks man

Yea i realize the thread was dead. Just thought I'd add I F*#&in hate it when the passenger gets in and doesn't move the seat back from the 60 degree angle it defaults to.

Dude recline, cus I cant see a damn thing.

And if I find out who kicked my doorsil loose Im gonna kill em.

I hate it when...

People slam my freaking doors.

Feel the need to thrust off the floor mat to get out, thus turning the floor mat into a ball.

Putting their goddamn hands all over my slean windows.

Leaving trash in my damn car.

Hitting the sideskirts with their feet when they get in instead of lifting their fet a little more.

Putting their arms on the top of the door and their hand leaving all kinds of smudges on the door.

Sleeping.

NO EATING IN MY FUKIN CAR!!!

No farting too.

I think thats it for now.

I hate it when my gf, throws all her gum wrappers in that little door handle on the passenger side. I never realize how much trash is in there until I vacuum my car and it makes me very unhappy.

I hate when people put shit in the little cubby holes under the passenger side airbag. NOTHING should go in there EVER! It usually rattles around (cell phones) and makes me very angry and I become highly annoyed very quick.

Another is when people don't take their seatbelt off right and it clanks on the trim or even on the outside of the car. My girlfriend knows now to not let it clank and proceed to guide the seatbelt smoothly back into its place. =D

I really hate when I park my mom in, in our driveway. She knows how to drive stick and all but many time i get in the car and its in gear but no e-brake. Push the clutch in to start and the freakin thing is rolling away. Also she sits my seat way out of place and I bang my knees when I get in. Oh and my seat is at like 120 degrees the whole way up. All that just to freakin move my car 20 feet?!?!

But I feel ya man. I'm completely anal about my car. I look for the best parking spots ever. Mostly in the front so A) I can see it and make sure its ok and B) if I'm at the very front I only park next to one person... and I park as close to the other side as possible. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by audomatik
    I hate when people put shit in the little cubby holes under the passenger side airbag. NOTHING should go in there EVER! It usually rattles around (cell phones) and makes me very angry and I become highly annoyed very quick.

Another is when people don't take their seatbelt off right and it clanks on the trim or even on the outside of the car. My girlfriend knows now to not let it clank and proceed to guide the seatbelt smoothly back into its place. =D

I really hate when I park my mom in, in our driveway. She knows how to drive stick and all but many time i get in the car and its in gear but no e-brake. Push the clutch in to start and the freakin thing is rolling away. Also she sits my seat way out of place and I bang my knees when I get in. Oh and my seat is at like 120 degrees the whole way up. All that just to freakin move my car 20 feet?!?!

But I feel ya man. I'm completely anal about my car. I look for the best parking spots ever. Mostly in the front so A) I can see it and make sure its ok and B) if I'm at the very front I only park next to one person... and I park as close to the other side as possible. haha.

Passenger: my girlfriend.

1. Falls asleep everytime she's in the car, even if were driving back from eachothers house. dude, it's like a 15-20 minute ride.

2. Complains that it's too cold, and closes my passenger side vent. Doesn't bother opening it back up.

3. She finally had the nerve to eat in my car for the first time last weeked. I gave her that "WTF are you doing" look, and she kept on eating.

She's a real good passenger besides these things. And everyone else who rides in the car seems to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by audomatik

I hear ya on both counts. My mom drives my car maybe a couple times a week and everytime I go to get in the seat is jammed up against the dash and the seatback is in it's default position. I don't mind the seatback but slide the thing back all the way after it's done. I'm 6'0" and I need the seat ALLLLLL the way back for me to feel comfortable.

The parking issue too, if I'm not parked out in left field I'm parked up front AS CLOSE AS I CAN GET to a curb. Took me a couple rim scrapes to learn how close I can get but I've learned it's better to put it in reverse, straighten out then pull in straight again to get the closest.

1. Touching the damn glass
    2. Changing the music
    3. being annoying in general
    4.When anyone passes me even an old lady in a buick I have to hear wooooooaaahhh
    5. Hearing the constant race that guy
    6. When people get out of the back they trip on the passenger side seat belt and it hits the side of the car.
    7. When they try to smoke in my car.

Theirs so much more that will come to me

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information