Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I remember someone from Norcal had the backyard special but i forgot what his username was but he's famous. I think he had a blue ep.

pretty rice, but nice design for a track car if it's functional

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurch422 View Post
    uhhh i wouldnt rock it
    but whatever floats your boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Myspacep3 View Post
    i wouldn't rock it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjermzz View Post
    That thing is embarrassing. What's my excuse when I'm rolling to the bank or something.

OMFG!!! Kill yourself... now. That stupid rice cake POS looks awful. Furthermore, if anyone tries to tell me it has a REAL purpose, then just, i got nothing else, just KILL YOURSELF!!! If that thing produces downforce that contributes to performance then I'm just gonna turn in my mechanical engineering degree now. I mean come on people. IDK if you noticed, but that a "wing on a wing"!!! KILL YOURSELF>!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skep18 View Post

OMFG!!! Kill yourself... now. That stupid rice cake POS looks awful. Furthermore, if anyone tries to tell me it has a REAL purpose, then just, i got nothing else, just KILL YOURSELF!!! If that thing produces downforce that contributes to performance then I'm just gonna turn in my mechanical engineering degree now. I mean come on people. IDK if you noticed, but that a "wing on a wing"!!! KILL YOURSELF>!!!

I really hope your being sarcastic.

changing things upp CastorTroy2's Avatar
    i WISH they made a BYS front bumper for our cars... but they dont.

if it's really functional, why not make a wing that's functional. like skep18 said, it's a wing on wing!

edit: lol! i wasnt really thinking when i typed this! what i meant was they should make a one piece wing, not a wing on top of another wing. i'd rock it but i hope they make another one wherein you wont have to drill holes into your existing cf.
    Last edited by benkieboy; 09-12-2008 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benkieboy View Post
    if it's really functional, why not make a wing that's functional. like skep18 said, it's a wing on wing!

So let me see if I'm getting what you're saying:

You're saying that the "wing on wing" design is not functional???... That J's racing doesn't make quality and functional parts? They did NO R&D???

it's not like that bro! what i am trying to say is that i wish they just made a wing that's functional. i'm not really digging the wing on a wing. i'd still buy it for function though. it's just that i am sure they're capable of making a functional wing.

bottomline: they can make a functional wing, not a wing on a wing. i am not questioning funtionality. i just don't want to drill holes into my existing wing.
    Last edited by benkieboy; 09-12-2008 at 02:19 PM.

thats a wing on a wing!
    not the same as girl on girl.

Legendary Ephatcher ep3moschini's Avatar
    welcome to like 2002

1967 Firebird. . . Yeah its alright

Legendary Ephatcher

You have made absolutely no sense..... "If it's really functional, why not make a wing that's functional." WTF are you smoking? The wing is functional! Put down the bowl or bong, slap yourself upside the head and don't write anything until you can think straight.
    Last edited by 20CiviC02Si; 09-12-2008 at 06:11 PM.

Legendary Ephatcher ep3moschini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20CiviC02Si View Post
    You have made absolutely no sense..... "If it's really functional, why not make a wing that's functional." WTF are you smoking? The wing is a functional! Put down the bowl or bong, slap yourself upside the head and don't write anything until you can think straight.
    hello tea kettle meet coffee pot

1967 Firebird. . . Yeah its alright

Legendary Ephatcher

Quote Originally Posted by ep3moschini View Post
    hello tea kettle meet coffee pot
    LOL! I'm not on trial here! Fixed it!

ephatch member
    it's not like that bro! what i am trying to say is functional function though. it's functional.

bottomline: they make functional funtionality.
    OOOOOH I get it now...

DERRP

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by skep18 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Forevapmp View Post

So let me see if I'm getting what you're saying:

You're saying that the "wing on wing" design is not functional???... That J's racing doesn't make quality and functional parts? They did NO R&D???
    Im with Forevapmp on this one. As an educated person you have to realize that J's is a racing oriented business that makes parts for track use. I guarantee you that this product went through extensive design review, wind tunnel testing, computer simulations along with a whole rigor of other measurements to ensure its ability to provide downforce on the track. Mechanical engineering degree or not you have to recognize that a company like J's produced this wing out of an extensive process of design and testing. Research and Development would have been an integral part of its production.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information