Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slow & quiet again 4angrybadgers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hempzityshizzle View Post
    yeah man, I dont know how to use it, I know a dude that does, no need to be like that to me and yes I do know the supercharger options (option actually) for the k20. Im looking for cheaper options. Why spend 3000 when I could get an m62 for 500, it would be great to be able to put it on there. That is the reason I was asking about that specific supercharger. Thats why I dont like to post and ask questions, people like to act like to try to make you feel like a dumbass because they think they know it all. Anyways, the k20 turns the wrong way for the m62 anyway. It would be sucking instead of blowing. SO yeah, I appreciate the people that tryed to help.
    You'll spend a lot of time and money getting a custom fabbed SC to fit anyway. And why do you keep saying the k-series motors spin the "wrong" way for an M62? If you bother to read the thread, you'll see that the Jackson Racing blower is indeed a 4th-gen Eaton M62 blower. I had one on my car and I can assure you it was spinning in the right direction...

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4angrybadgers View Post
    You'll spend a lot of time and money getting a custom fabbed SC to fit anyway. And why do you keep saying the k-series motors spin the "wrong" way for an M62? If you bother to read the thread, you'll see that the Jackson Racing blower is indeed a 4th-gen Eaton M62 blower. I had one on my car and I can assure you it was spinning in the right direction...
    Its his thread. Read the whole thing maybe youll understand what he is saying.

Hes not talking about the JRSC it be modified to spins oposite.

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by cukali View Post
    Its his thread. Read the whole thing maybe youll understand what he is saying.

Hes not talking about the JRSC it be modified to spins oposite.
    But it is not modified at all. It is an M62 blower. Comptech makes them too BTW for the RSX, and the TSX. If the OP were to buy an M62 blower directly from Magnusson (who is the sole licensed importer of them in the US) and fab up an intake manifold and tensioner it would be spinning in the proper direction.

I agree with 4angrybadgers though in that I don't understand why he would want to when all that he would have to work out has already been done.

I have built buggies so I can fab stuff up myself, I enjoy it. But I dont have to when my friend works with a cnc machine, I could save a shit load of money, so why not?

don't forget the electric supercharger option

slow & quiet again 4angrybadgers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmofyourhand View Post
    don't forget the electric supercharger option
    Now that's just mean...

I was asking if they spin the wrong way hoping that you all could give me an answer, I have got way to many different answers to know. I looked on the k20 website and they spin the same way as the s2000 engines, so what I read was correct. Thanks for the help, thats all I needed. Ill post the build if I do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information