Close

nitrous brands? and fuel management?

i have a k&n SRI right now and i am about to get megan shorty header and 2.5" greddy evo2 exhaust. my future plans are to get Apexi SAFC NEO Fuel Management Computer and then a wet nitrous kit. i only want to push 40hp(50hp max) because its my DD and a stock k20a3. What kit brand do you think i should get that is the most realiable and able to produce my needed hp? also with that SAFC NEO fuel management will i be able to tune one setting for w/o nitrous and one for with nitrous, that way ill still be able to have my have bolt ons tuned w/o nitous? if not what are my options to make that work?

Forget the APEXI crap.

Personally I would get Kpro and use a dry kit, FAR safer.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    Forget the APEXI crap.

Personally I would get Kpro and use a dry kit, FAR safer.
    yea i would but its way to much money, plus you wont pass emissions with the hondata k-pro which is crucial to me (sorry i forgot to mention that).

Quote Originally Posted by Rictorious88 View Post
    yea i would but its way to much money, plus you wont pass emissions with the hondata k-pro which is crucial to me (sorry i forgot to mention that).

I have passed emissions testing with Kpro. In NY it is almost as stringent as Cali, there is no way they can tell Kpro is installed, as they dont look at the check sum value. And I have heard of many guys passing inspection down in Texas, you might want to post that question specifically in the regional section, I am sure someone will know the EXACT answer on that.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    I have passed emissions testing with Kpro. In NY it is almost as stringent as Cali, there is no way they can tell Kpro is installed, as they dont look at the check sum value. And I have heard of many guys passing inspection down in Texas, you might want to post that question specifically in the regional section, I am sure someone will know the EXACT answer on that.
    thanks man im gonna do that.

Thread Information