Quote Originally Posted by Jpax View Post
It is set up that way, but you have people that bitch about not having facebook or won't use it. then you have people that will bitch because they are not linked. listen regardless of the way you set it up, just tell the person your buying from to link his facebook account to ephatch.com if your worried about it. and use paypal with protection you will still be protected in some way. it's the internet, you can get scammed on facebook too.
Frankly I think the move to Facebook was stupid and has attracted more spam,and will attract more freakin retards to our forum, would have rather paid out of pocket to use the site than be associated with Facebook. The idea that we need Facebook to survive is totally idiotic, the reality is that Facebook needs websites like ours to survive, not the other way around, they feed off of websites like this like leeches til they own the whole Internet in one way or another, it's really unfortunate that ephatch had to become a pawn in their game. The other forums I frequent wont switch to Facebook and they are way more niche community, like galantvr4.org, there's only 3000 of those cars in this country so their a lot smaller than us and they don't have problems.

Facebook will eventually die, that's a fact, why would you link your site with something that is using you to continue its existence, not symbiotic relationship, they are a leech.

I mean the website feeds on personal info, why would you become someone else's food.