Close

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: My turbo build!

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    i wana see pics of whats goin on in ur avatar. Shit looks serious

whats a in tank? Im runninga walbro fuel pump if thats what u mean
    ^^ mechanically inclined LOL .. jk man.. just so u know tho when u upgrade the fuel pump u can have it be in-line meaning outside of the fuel tank or obv in tank like ur walbro.. bosch 044 and aeromotive a1000's are usually outside.. im looking to get the new aeromotive 300lph unit tho.. should be sweet

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    See Dre that's why I keep u around. So u can handle these sorts of questions for me lol. And very mechanically inclined lol. Just glad I know a lot of people that help me haha, Like you

no problem budd **thumbup**

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    no problem budd **thumbup**

where have you been?? Hows ur setup coming along? all motor or turbo??

What's up man! I didn't notice you had a build thread. I seen that vid of and gtimportfanaic racing on youtube. Bad ass vid and man your car pulls so hard. Gtimportfanaic car pretty quick too. But post uo some more vids! Love seeing that thing in action

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    ^^ mechanically inclined LOL .. jk man.. just so u know tho when u upgrade the fuel pump u can have it be in-line meaning outside of the fuel tank or obv in tank like ur walbro.. bosch 044 and aeromotive a1000's are usually outside.. im looking to get the new aeromotive 300lph unit tho.. should be sweet
    Or you could run 2 walbros in tank using the full blown setup. It's pretty damn nice, I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    What's up man! I didn't notice you had a build thread. I seen that vid of and gtimportfanaic racing on youtube. Bad ass vid and man your car pulls so hard. Gtimportfanaic car pretty quick too. But post uo some more vids! Love seeing that thing in action
    i have a shit ton of videos on my members ride. Theres videos of the turbo and when i was JRSC a3

i have a shit ton of videos on my members ride. Theres videos of the turbo and when i was JRSC a3

Yea I seen all of them but I like the turbo k24 more!! When you raced that gtr I was like oh freak! You was hanging withhim for a lil

yea he spanked me hard caus i started off in 3rd and when i finally built boost he was long gone. I raced em again afterwards from 2nd gear and he only got me by about 2-2 1/2 cars, it was no where near how that first race was, I got completely destroyed in the 1st and ill admitt it. You win some u lose some. It sux caus my boy didnt film the second video so i really have no proof of it happening. But i honestly cant complain caus the only people that have ever beat me were that GTR and my boys hatch which runs 10's. Im always out cruising and ive raced tons of cars and no one has beaten me except those 2 cars

yea he spanked me hard caus i started off in 3rd and when i finally built boost he was long gone. I raced em again afterwards from 2nd gear and he only got me by about 2-2 1/2 cars, it was no where near how that first race was, I got completely destroyed in the 1st and ill admitt it. You win some u lose some. It sux caus my boy didnt film the second video so i really have no proof of it happening. But i honestly cant complain caus the only people that have ever beat me were that GTR and my boys hatch which runs 10's. Im always out cruising and ive raced tons of cars and no one has beaten me except those 2 cars
    I'd beat you. Race me. Bwahahaha. (evil laugh)

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    I'd beat you. Race me. Bwahahaha. (evil laugh)
    dont sing it BRING IT! I dont even know what you have lol

Hahah I believe you bro. I bet that you was happy you kept up to a super car tho huh lol it sucks he didn't get it on tape tho

yea and then i looked at em and went " and of course u dont get the 2nd one on video right?!?!" and his response "whats the difference you still lost" what an asshole

tell him i got a GTR fr him to race lol

funny part is, if you could have 100% traction from a 2nd gear roll with some brake boost love, i can see you really pissing him off, youd have to be on your A game with your footwork though.

CANT wait till im tuned, then in the springs there will be Turbo A3 vs Turbo A1 video's EEEEverywhere haha

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information