Close

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: jp's jdm ep3

Over by the McGuire AFB but I'm down to help! Here is a link on how to do a fuse box relocate, it's on a rsx but same thing. I want to relocate my battery to the bumper fender area soon.

http://www.k-series.com/content.php?...eries-Part-One

Ac is completely gone and I cut the cruise control cable on the firewall so yeah I heading down a dark path

Quote Originally Posted by justanex1 View Post
    Over by the McGuire AFB but I'm down to help! Here is a link on how to do a fuse box relocate, it's on a rsx but same thing. I want to relocate my battery to the bumper fender area soon.

http://www.k-series.com/content.php?...eries-Part-One
    so, if you unclip the entire harness, you can tuck it without extending or relooming?
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Yes but might have to rewire loom depending on how you do it, but it's easy. If you need help I can always take a road trip. I hate all this snow though

Nothing big, just stuff I needed

It's a terrible pic I know but I forgot to take a pic before hand

Quote Originally Posted by justanex1 View Post
    Yes but might have to rewire loom depending on how you do it, but it's easy. If you need help I can always take a road trip. I hate all this snow though
    Sweet! Guess I'm relooming the entire harness next weekend. I already have most of the harness on the driver's side uncovered. I was almost certain I would have to cut and extend at least 3 wires (so far). Thanks!
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Did you tuck the harness inside? I'm gutted and want to do this so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    Did you tuck the harness inside? I'm gutted and want to do this so bad
    Read out of context that could be very disturbing. Or exciting, depending on your mind set.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    Read out of context that could be very disturbing. Or exciting, depending on your mind set.
    The interiors harness haha. I kind of want to tuck to make it a bit cleaner. Also a couple more questions did you just use soft vaccum lines all the way from the intake mani to the brake booster? And when you deleted your evap is it just vented to the atmosphere through the firewall? I'm guessing you checked it off in kpro to avoid a cel.

I'm thinking of doing a mild tuck similar to what you have done. Relocate the battery to the trunk area, fuse box under the driver side headlight and a few misc. lines.

The interior wire harness looks tough but was easer then I thought. All I did was pull the bulb plugs off and fed the harness through the big hole on the passenger side and the fuel latch wire or wheat ever that thing is called I disconnected that and ran it through the driver side hole. That's the positive part the negative part was that I had to cut the radio wire, when I did that I accidentally cut the wire that locks the rear hatch. It can be done manually but FYI and I deleted the rear wiper so the washer hose I just pulled out and plugged the hole on the hatch. The evap system in the engine was easy I just went to vato zone and bought hoses in the same size as the hard lines that was there but I bought them a little longer so I could run them under everything. I'll take pics so I can better explain. I don't have kpro yet but no check light so far

Taking the sound deadening material out was a pain in the ass, but I have an appointment next month to get the interior painted. Same color as the car of course

Roger that bro. Ill probably do the interior tuck the next warm day we get here in Norfolk and maybe a few things in the bay. Like the brake boosters vaccum hose, and evap. Maybe even the injectors wiring.

Dude I love this build!

Out if curiosity what is different about the spoon mirror glass? One of mine fell out and I still need to buy one that actually fits in it. So I looked at the spoon but didn't know what was different.

Thanks but the mirriors are slightly convex, fog resistant, and glare resistant. I was washing my car one day and my driver side mirror fell off. I was so pissed, but I got the mirrors as Christmas gift so it's all good. I highly recommend them!
    Last edited by mitchep3typer; 05-14-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information