Close

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    just placed an order.... it won't ship though till next month....
    it's coming from Japan. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

They've also revamped King's website.... they've added a purchase history...
    I almost fell outta my work chair as I was reviewing it....
    No wonder my wife confiscated my Visa.

LOL, same here I've looked at it in the last 6 months. Shit thats some dinero. Mostly all Mugen stuff

I had a nice chat this morning with Kingmotorsports.
    I inquired on all exterior EP3 parts to see if they were still available.
    King's response is that they are ALL still in production. They have yet to receive notification from Mugen saying parts are being discontinued.

So what does this mean? Keep buying Mugen parts, especially for EPs. Cause once demand drops, no more productions runs.

They will post any news on their website if they are not going to produce anymore of a specific part.
    King currently has (1) hood available in stock. They were pushing harcore to try and get me to buy it... but don't have the available. They also just recently sold (2) rear wings which had to be ordered and will come in the next shipment.

What do they usually have in the shipments? I'm trying really hard to save enough in the next couple of months to that Mugen air box to go with my Twin Loop

Kerby what do you think of that Mugen rear lower sway bar?

Quote Originally Posted by 02_epdriver View Post
    What do they usually have in the shipments?
    Im assuming they have parts that they dont have in stock buy need to fulfill their sales for the month prior.
    And probably some more extra parts that are always in demand i.e. the less expensive items

Quote Originally Posted by 02_epdriver View Post
    Kerby what do you think of that Mugen rear lower sway bar?
    I think they are great. I've never had one, but I'm saving for one. i really hope though their rear 24mm or 25mm don't have the same issues like the other swaysbars have with the ep3 - swaybar hits the exhaust piping. That probably one of the reasons why alot of people here on epcrack run either a jdm ctr or the 05-06 rsx-s. Respectively they are 22mm and 21mm solid. I'm interested in the 24mm solid. 25 might be overkill for the way how the car is setup now. It might change though once I get coilovers. i do know that the rear mugen swaybar will the last item on my list to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    Im assuming they have parts that they dont have in stock buy need to fulfill their sales for the month prior.
    And probably some more extra parts that are always in demand i.e. the less expensive items

Gotcha!

I think they are great. I've never had one, but I'm saving for one. i really hope though their rear 24mm or 25mm don't have the same issues like the other swaysbars have with the ep3 - swaybar hits the exhaust piping. That probably one of the reasons why alot of people here on epcrack run either a jdm ctr or the 05-06 rsx-s. Respectively they are 22mm and 21mm solid. I'm interested in the 24mm solid. 25 might be overkill for the way how the car is setup now. It might change though once I get coilovers. i do know that the rear mugen swaybar will the last item on my list to get.
    Yeah I think I want the air box then the sport coil suspension and then the rear sway. I might go with a more agressive set of coilovers like the progressive but Mugen is my 1st choice as of right now. The 24mm should work great and I'm hoping that it should work or clear the twin loop. I was looking at that today while rotating my tires and there is plenty of room with the twin loop and my 22mm progressive rear sway I have now.

does anyone know if there are any issues with mounting a Mugen rear wing on either a USDM hatch or a Carbon Fiber one?
    If a carbon fiber... which have you guys has a really good fitment? Seibon or VIS?

ephatch member
    I am thinking about selling the Mugen air box on the ep. Its not perfect, but I don't need it since there is nothing underneath the hood worth popping it for...

Quote Originally Posted by superd16girl View Post
    I am thinking about selling the Mugen air box on the ep. Its not perfect, but I don't need it since there is nothing underneath the hood worth popping it for...
    What not perfect with it and what are you looking to replace it with? I want one but mod cash is a little low from the Mugen exhaust and KRRH that I bought in the same week last month. How much would you think sellin it for? Why do you want to sell it? It's such a beautiful thing to have, lol.

ephatch member
    The M of the Mugen is starting to rub off. I don't need it since its going to be driven in winter and I am sure salt is going to get under the hood and discolor it. I would like to trade plus cash for a stock air box. I don't know how much to sell it for.... I would have to take pictures and ask people. I believe is 900 new, but wouldn't want anything outrageously close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by superd16girl View Post
    The M of the Mugen is starting to rub off. I don't need it since its going to be driven in winter and I am sure salt is going to get under the hood and discolor it. I would like to trade plus cash for a stock air box. I don't know how much to sell it for.... I would have to take pictures and ask people. I believe is 900 new, but wouldn't want anything outrageously close to that.
    898.00 includes shipping to me in Minnesota here but that is that. Snap some pics. Be sure to take it out of the car and snap pics from all angles. The better the condition the more you'll get. I am interested possibly. I'm about 360 some miles from ya.

Selling the box......... :(

You have no idea how much i miss this car! Good luck with the sale Ashley. Asking price for the box should be around $350 that is what i paid for it when i bought it. Needs the authentic sticker from king made if it's available, plus the surface could use a new coat of black. Now if you want to do the work yourself you could easily pull an extra $100 or so depending on how good it looks.
    Last edited by 20CiviC02Si; 07-23-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    does anyone know if there are any issues with mounting a Mugen rear wing on either a USDM hatch or a Carbon Fiber one?
    If a carbon fiber... which have you guys has a really good fitment? Seibon or VIS?
    the wing wont fit without some modification to the underside, the rear glass is a different shape on the ctr from any usdm hatch. It is do able though, HUR1CNE had his done to perfection and mine is at the same shop being done. Fit, finish, and function are still way above any copy, so the added work still makes it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siborg View Post
    the wing wont fit without some modification to the underside, the rear glass is a different shape on the ctr from any usdm hatch. It is do able though, HUR1CNE had his done to perfection and mine is at the same shop being done. Fit, finish, and function are still way above any copy, so the added work still makes it worth it.
    Crap. That's not what I wanted to hear. Could you guys explain alittle better? So I guess in the end it its cut up a 1300 dollar spoiler or buy a jdm hatch..... I can't justify cuttig it up.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information