Close

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    May wind Oct. rain
    What?! The crazy Hawaii Mugen dude is back?!

This would be my wife holding onto my newest mugen purchase. FG-360.

Love this picture.

Nice wheel stub, I see that she is rollin about 80mph but does she like to bang gears and get on the boost ?

She is still a beginner in the manual trans world. So banging gears doesn't happen much, but she loves hitting boost.

May wind Oct. rain
    Where's the center pad?! It's not a true FG360 without the center pad. Anyways, I remember owning 2 of those back in the days . . . oh how I miss them so much =(.

That center pad is very hard to find and pretty expensive.

hahaha... I have the same idiot lights lit up on my cluster.
    very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    hahaha... I have the same idiot lights lit up on my cluster.
    very nice.
    Yup love'em. ABS light because I did the abs delete. Airbag light for the steering wheel and bucket seat. Oh well.

May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
    She is still a beginner in the manual trans world. So banging gears doesn't happen much, but she loves hitting boost.
    They are usually sold with the center pads. I know they are hard to find now, but I bought both of my steering wheels with the center pad for $750.00 a set in 2003. I sold my last set last year for $1300.00 w/ the center pad. I had it posted here on ephatch, but I didn't recieve one offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    They are usually sold with the center pads. I know they are hard to find now, but I bought both of my steering wheels with the center pad for $750.00 a set in 2003. I sold my last set last year for $1300.00 w/ the center pad. I had it posted here on ephatch, but I didn't recieve one offer.
    The reason your not going to get 1300 here on ephatch is because there is very little interest in stuff like that around this forum. I can't even say I would pay that much either. I got this wheel for super cheap of a buddy of mine that is parting his car out. 250 bux. I got the wheel, gas cap cover, three brand new reservoir covers, and a discontinued key chain for 295 bux. Thought I better jump on that deal.

May wind Oct. rain
    I only posted it for $800.00 brand new in box, which is impossible to find. Then I threw it on ebay, started the bid @ $0.99 and the bid ended @ $1322 or something like that. That surprised even me.

However, lately a lot of people on ephatch have been inquiring about Mugen parts and are willing to pay double for certain items no longer available for the EP3. I think times have changed and the younger generations are willing to spend more for certain items.

why do you think im gobbling up as many ep3 parts now... stuff is going to be discontinued soon so it's going to be double and sometimes triple the price in the future.

May wind Oct. rain
    Yeah, but is it really worth spending all of that money? At one time, I thought it was the coolest thing and such. Now, I feel like I WAS wasting my money . . . buying 3 radiator ducts, 3 02-03 front lips, 2 04-05 front lips, 2 02-03 front grilles, 2 04-05 front grille, 1 rear wing, 1 racing exhaust, 6 tow hooks, 12 sets of bolts, 2 sets of mf10s, 3 sets of anodized blue center caps, 2 sets of s1R seats, 3 sets of seat stays (rarely seen), several shift knobs, pedals & badges, 2 racing III steering wheels, etc. etc. etc . . . and that's not including all of the other jdm (now retarded) parts that I collected (I mean who the hell owned 3 sets of spare CTR bumpers and lip kits?).

If you count all that money up . . . I don't want to even think about how much money I spent.

Mugen Lugs 7sided

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    Yeah, but is it really worth spending all of that money? At one time, I thought it was the coolest thing and such. Now, I feel like I WAS wasting my money . . . buying 3 radiator ducts, 3 02-03 front lips, 2 04-05 front lips, 2 02-03 front grilles, 2 04-05 front grille, 1 rear wing, 1 racing exhaust, 6 tow hooks, 12 sets of bolts, 2 sets of mf10s, 3 sets of anodized blue center caps, 2 sets of s1R seats, 3 sets of seat stays (rarely seen), several shift knobs, pedals & badges, 2 racing III steering wheels, etc. etc. etc . . . and that's not including all of the other jdm (now retarded) parts that I collected (I mean who the hell owned 3 sets of spare CTR bumpers and lip kits?).

If you count all that money up . . . I don't want to even think about how much money I spent.
    you sir... have a addiction that needs medication.
    I approve!!!

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information