Quote Originally Posted by ragebomb View Post
Yes, those parts will bolt on so long as the donor Type-S is model year 02, 03 or 04. See previous posts above for more info.

You need the 05 control arm as well right?

Sensor: I would not leave it hanging. You can re-use the sensor and it bolts back up. The only modification that is required is to add a couple of thin washers to the bolt so that the sensor sits a bit higher. Doing this will prevent the sensor tip from being ground down by the axle's ABS teeth. Once you start the conversion and look at these parts you'll see what I mean.

Puller: You don't need a tie-rod puller, but you will need a ball joint puller. Other people have done without a puller (using other tools or generic fork-style pullers), but in most cases they damage the ball joints. I recommend you Google for how others have done it. The cost of a cheap ball joint puller is less than half the price of the OEM Honda puller so it was worth it to me. Alternatively find a buddy who has one and borrow it from him. This is the one I bought: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product
I always use the fork thing. It's a shame I just replaced one of my ball joints. Might wait till I get powdercoated first.
I thought ground down meant something to do with electric stuff. I think a better word for my understanding should be "grind". I get it now. Add the washers so that the sensor is further away from the suspension components. Thanks:)